This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 [RATTANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #10 [RATTANA]

3342 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Adam won immunity so you can't vote him out, anyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 7PM EST tomorrow, PYN for a question.
3342 days 12 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
question
3342 days 12 hours ago
adamsel
hi
3342 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
me
3342 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Lee - Nervous that being voted most likely to win will make you a target?

Adam - Can we expect any big moves tonight?

Anthony - What will it take for you to survive this tribal?
3342 days 12 hours ago
adamsel
Adam - Can we expect any big moves tonight?

At this point, every move is a big move. Everyone's a threat in there own way so yes. Tonight will be a big move, I just dont know what it'll be yet lol.
3342 days 11 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
Lee - im really nervous, its really obvious i wont win im obviously like bb16 victoria
3342 days 11 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Me
3342 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
Anthony - What will it take for you to survive this tribal?

Magic.
3342 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
Kelly
3342 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Austin - You were voted both meanest and most likely to stab someone in the back... Why do you think that is?

Kelly - Was being voted the nicest player, best social player, and best strategic player a double edged sword?
3342 days 1 hour ago
BatmanTDI
Austin - You were voted both meanest and most likely to stab someone in the back... Why do you think that is?

Honestly, that kind of hurt my feelings because I defiantly didn't feel like I was coming off like that. I'm sorry if I have done anything that appeared mean to you guys, and I hope when you wrote my name down it wasnt a quick decision.
3342 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
I was voted all three of those things and I was like flattered tbh, I only voted myself for two of them lol , I actually thought the best Social player was Adam. Guess not lol, but at the same time it's scary to have the tribe think I am the nicest, most social, and best strategic player.
3342 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
5/7 votes received
3342 days ago
DryIceBros
Hi
3341 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Greg - How does the fact that you didn't get any votes at the last tribal for the first time this merge make you feel about the rest of the game

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!