This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1902 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Jimmy and Livingston, congratulations. The 2 of you have gone as far as you can go. The power now shifts to the jury, 9 people you had a hand in voting out of this game. Let's bring in the jury: Cam, Kyle, Grace, Ryan, Matt, Jacob, Silver, Sam, and Darcy, voted out at the last tribal council.

I will be opening this thread up to the jurors. Jurors, you have until Monday at 6pm EST to get your votes in. The reunion will be 1 hour later.
1902 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Jimmy and Livingston, dont even bother posting speeches. We have our votes.
1902 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
Livingston, congrats on making it here even with self voting twice.  I literally thought you were inactive and forgot you existed at one point basically.  (Still like ya as a person though , glad we made amends)

Jimmy, my ride or die since Day 1, don't blame ya for doing what you did.   Still love ya and will always consider you a good friend.

Good luck to you both, but I think we know who deserves this win
1902 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Imma be straight. Livingston, you are a good friend, but bitch i cant vote you to win. YOU HAD ONE JOB. JIMMY COULDVE BEEN TAKEN OUT. Instead, you try to fix your game and vote out an ally, instead of Darcy, weakening Jimmy. It was possible for you and Sam to go to final 2. But you were better off doing nothing than something.

Jimmy, I wanted you out so badly, and it pissed me off when people sacrificed their own game for you. That is why you are my vote to win.

Here is my question. Pick a number between 1 and 10. No matter what you pick. Jimmy is gonna guess right.
1902 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Hello jury, I hope y'all are able to consider voting for me as the sole survivor. This would be my first time winning.

I put myself in a majority position on original Vardar, making sure to talk to those whom I was sure I could trust. I had just voted for Jimmy to win J&J's first season and I knew he would be a good ally to have for as long as I could. I also talked to Silver and he became my #2. Apparently BB had recommended him try and work with me. I am extremely grateful for that because he was one of the people in this game I pretty much told everything to until a point. I also felt good about Lilly and Darcy and made sure to continuously talk to them as well. I had a good premerge all except for the vote that resulted in Lilly being voted out.

Moving forward, I was put in a swap position where Vardar had the numbers BUT I was with 3 Vardars I barely talked to, 2 of which disliked me greatly (Joel and Connor). Like me, Zach did not feel comfortable with the other 2 Vardars we ended up with. Kyle and Grace of Ohrid were 2 good players whom I like within and outside the game so of course I wanted to work with them. While we went through the swap, I relayed information to Silver so that when merge hit he could feel safer with me and the Ohrids.

The first vote of the merge was difficult. I wanted to trust the Ohrids but they wanted to make Jimmy, a Vardar, the merge boot. I was fine with this plan since the events of the merge had dissociated me from my original tribe but part of me wanted an Ohrid out. Silver definitely felt the same since Ohrid already had a major numbers advantage.

I was getting information from Darcy, who I was still talking to at this point due to it still being up in the air of which side I would choose. I made sure Grace was aware of the rumor of the trio of her, Matt, and Cam that Darcy was telling me about. I hoped this would be a factor that would lead to Cam going home over Jimmy. I knew Jimmy was a threat due the game I saw him play in J&J's but I did not want Silver to feel unsafe among our Ohrid allies.

The next few votes mostly took place during my play and I was so blindsided by each one. Many of my close allies went home back to back. Kyle, Grace, Ryan... It was crazy and the gameplay was amazing. I was worried that I would soon be in danger due to my busy schedule and my self-votes, that wouldn't have made much of a difference due to Jimmy's idol play.

Despite my busy theatre schedule, I still had allies in the game willing to work with me that pushed me further. The closest call was the tied vote in which my allies could have easily flipped and voted me out, but they didn't.

Going into the finale, I knew I had to make moves and i had started talking to both Darcy and Jimmy once again. I had a finals deal with Sam and Silver and a finals deal with Jimmy and Darcy. I did my absolute best in challenges but votes still went my way. Blindsiding Silver was not something I wanted to do but I had the numbers and the opportunity to get out a jury threat that was extremely likeable. Next up was Sam, who had plenty of his tribemates on the jury.
1902 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
1902 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Also rank the jurors based on gameplay, and say why.
1902 days 2 hours ago
Boots22
Jimmy & Livingston.

Here is my random way out there type of question.

I want you both to rank us jurors (you can include the pre-merge boots too and each other in the rankings as well if you want)

Rank this cast for who would be the most fun to have around at a Pizza Party.
1902 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
9th- Ryan- You winning immunity Final 9 and then self voting to give the minority the majority was maybe the worst move anyone made in this game. I honestly thought you were gonna give me a tough fight but GIRL...

8th- Cam- I just feel like maybe you gave up when merge happened? I pmed you early in merge and asked how you felt about working together and you literally said maybe to me.... who tf does that.

7th-Grace- This is based off of my personal opinion.. and putting you 7th sucks because I really have no idea how you played the game. You never gave me a chance.. much like last game... and it was mainly the reason you went home and I am sorry for that.

6th- Matt- The reason you ended up going home was so fucked... and I feel bad that you went home because of literally me being a fucking threat. One of these times we will break you through the 7th barrier.

5th- Kyle- I know your a strong bitch and the fact that you were so willing to say you were targeting me was just the beginning of the uphill battle I faced on this tribe. Taking you out was a last minute decision that I came up with so the idol wouldn't have been used on someone like sam...

4th- Sam- A lot of people talked shit about your gameplay, but I appreciate a man that wants to make moves to benefit his (and my) game. Voting out Grace was one of the biggest moves, and after that I truly wanted to take you far but you ended up just flipping right back to the 3 that you left out of the blindside vote that baffled me. You gave me no opportunity to help you after that so I really didnt feel bad when I voted you a couple of times.

3rd- Jacob- I loved working with you so fucking much.... We always get blindsided early in games and I really wanna see how well you do in stars this week. Thank you for having my back and I wish you were here with me... Id write more but you know my feelings <3

2nd- Silver- Social Threat, Comp Threat, My arch nemesis? The shit I said to you was fucked up but I needed everyone to think I was this villain so that I could use that as the "Jimmy is awful lets not vote for him in the end!" I am very sorry for that. When I made the final 3 chat between you and Darcy I was sincere and I noticed you never made any true commitment to us.. so when Livingston approached us Darcy and I had to make the move we were handed.

1st- Darcy- The reason I made the move I did in final 3 was because you HANDS DOWN PLAYED THE BEST GAME THIS SEASON. Hands Down. These people give me way to much credit. Meeting you was the best thing to come from this game. EASILY. I wish this game wasnt so evil so I couldve taken you to final 2 to repay me for your loyalty. Great game and you are amazing.
1902 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
@Kyle

1. Darcy: Damn he really found himself in all kinds of different positions through this game and still made it so close to the end. He was super approachable even when you were against him.
2. Silver: As I said, you were a jury threat, You rustled very little feathers and you played a very clean game.
3. Kyle: You linking up with me at swap and creating our cross tribal alliance was a huge shift in the game and maybe it would have continued if Jimmy hadn't idoled you out.
4. Ryan: You were one of the Ohrids who joined our alliance when merge him and I was surprised by your elimination.
5. Grace: You were, as always, an extremely likable player who was in a good position.
6. Matt: I have played with you before and you are definitely a likable player that could have made it deeper in this game.
7. Sam: I had a finals deal with you and you definitely had a good shot at winning.
8. Jacob: Due to my own fault, I didn't see much of your gameplay in general.
9. Cam: With you being the merge boot and us never being on a tribe together, I never saw your gameplay. I just knew you as the big looming force that everyone said would be the leader of Ohrid and who would go on an immunity run or whatever.
1902 days 1 hour ago
BB5lover
BOOTS PIZZA PARTY QUESTION:

Jurors:
9th- Ryan
8th- Cam
7th- Sam
6th- Silver
5th- Kyle
4th- Jacob
3rd- Darcy
2nd- Matt
1st- Grace

Pre-Jurors:
7th- Lilly
6th- Zach
5th- Josh
4th- Chris
3rd- Joel <3
2nd- Connor <3
1st- JASOI
1902 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
Now compare each juror to a real Survivor player
1902 days 1 hour ago
Silver09
Congrats Guys, I'm so proud of you Jimmy you really snapped above all odds, you relied on immunity's a little bit but you've proved that your a manipulative bitch and that you can survive without it as well.

Livingston
Each of you, as an individual, must pick your own goals. Listen to others, but do not become a blind follower.

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Worthless people live only to eat and drink, people of worth eat and drink only to live.

Questions

Jimmy- Are you a Thotiana or a Barbiana

Livingston- Explain to me your logic on the f5/f4 votes

https://66.media.tumblr.com/84e1bd64865a2cf82bcf954fc6717997/tumblr_plih8yA0RK1thol7zo1_540.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4a4628e59ba7bcf890e0197bdfad688b/tenor.gif
1902 days ago
pinkiepie512
Alrighty, congrats on both of you for making Final 2!!! I already know who I'm voting for, so I'll just give my thoughts and ask you a fun question!!!

Jimmy- OMG I read what you said about me. You know, I was able to tell you wanted to really work with me here, but I kept doubting that because of what happened in J&J's after I actually wanted to work with you the round I got out. I really feared the same thing was going to happen had I agreed to actually work with you this time. But look where that got me. This time me not putting an ounce of trust in you was the reason I got voted out. So I received my karma from that. But just know I really enjoy talking and playing with you and having to vote you actually didn't feel good. However it had to be done. I will say us being on separate tribes the whole pre-merge also really fucked up chances of us working together. Like I was really close to Kyle not only in this game, but he is one of my really good friends outside of this, so I wouldn't have been able to betray him and my alliance in a snap. I KNEW the whole entire time, you were going to get the finals. I kept telling my alliance, each round Jimmy stays, he is winning this thing. And obviously some people did not listen, and here you are.

Livingston - God I love you man, you are one of my friends, but I felt like Jimmy really overpowered you in this game. Like receiving two self votes. Well one of them I actually thank you for because that along with Kyle throwing the vote prevented me from getting idoled out. XD Only if your theatre didn't fuck up your schedule you would have probably had so much more in you. But damn you left me SHOOK taking Silver instead of Darcy out.

Questions:

Jimmy:

-Ok, my question to you is, when Sam got into the jury chat, I asked him why did he vote me out. He told me it was a good move at the time. I asked him, "How the fuck was voting me out a good move for your game?" Then he said these exact words, "To be completely honest the reason that I voted Grace instead of Jimmy was because of his persuasion." Now my question to you is, how exactly did you persuade him? Because if you did, I give you props for being able to flip him like that.

Livingston:

- What was a powerful move you made that could possibly top Jimmy?

Both:

-Describe the jurors.
1902 days ago
born2pizza
9th- Ryan- You winning immunity Final 9 and then self voting to give the minority the majority was maybe the worst move anyone made in this game. I honestly thought you were gonna give me a tough fight but GIRL...

Fair.
1901 days 23 hours ago
BB5lover
RedsKanto
Now compare each juror to a real Survivor player

CAM- ELIZABETH getting voted out by nearly everyone in the merge ep.
KYLE- MALCOLM can win a challenge, and strategic
GRACE- JEFRA didnt make the move she needed to
RYAN- Kelly PURPLE nuff said
MATT- KAT blindsided by own alliance
JACOB- CIRIE- 0 votes gone at f6 due to twist
SILVER- KALIA BOOKER yes i realize this is BB but you literally took reign of the alliance and was the best chance to win
SAM- SHAMBO messy, flipping king
DARCY- STEPHEN FISHBACH strategic king that was falsely seen as the wingman

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!