This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 [PAGONG]

Topic » Tribal Council 2 [PAGONG]

3356 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to your first tribal council, Pagong. Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab it and dip it in the flames before you. In this game, fire represents your life, when it is gone, so are you.

PYN for a question

Votes are due by 4PM EST tomorrow! Also make sure you're sending confessionals!
3356 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
Me
3356 days 12 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Can I have a question
3356 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
Sorry I couldn't be there btw
Was playing 2 other group games
3356 days 12 hours ago
leemontgomery_0
i really want a question
3356 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I can take a question :P
3356 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Me
3356 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alex - Is not showing up going to hurt you at all?

CT - What is going to factor into your vote?

Lee - It was a very close game today. What could your tribe have done differently to possibly have won?

Austin - You scored multiple times for your tribe today. Do you feel that earned you another couple days in this game?
3356 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Greg - Has being a last minute replacement for an inactive affected you at all?
3356 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Greg - Has being a last minute replacement for an inactive affected you at all?: No, not really. I think I've proved myself and I don't think it would make any sense to judge me because of that. I guess you could think of me as a recruit who made it because someone else couldn't?

If I'm going to consider myself a recruit, I'll have to act like one which means forgetting all my knowledge of Survivor and try to be an actor! :P
3356 days 12 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
CT - What is going to factor into your vote?

Well Julian the factor thats going into my vote is if you was not here last challenge or Wasn't here today
3356 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
"You scored multiple times for your tribe today. Do you feel that earned you another couple days in this game?"

Well, I don't really expect anything, however just the fact that I was one of the guys there shows that I am committed to the team, and that I am useful.
3356 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
I don't think it should
Just an unfortunate coincidence
3356 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
*dips torch in fire*
3356 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I should've clarified this

Make sure you are sending ME your votes (I forward them to Boots so he can make the chart) either in mail or on Skype @ music_is_life33
3356 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Kelly - Is tonight going to be a straightforward vote like Tagi's or more scattered?

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!