This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Polemistis)

Topic » Tribal Council #10..

1956 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to your first tribal as a swapped tribe, Polemistis.

QUESTIONS:
- You guys were destroying this challenge and fell flat right at the end. What happened?
- How complex is a tribal like this, especially at this stage of the game?
- Are there talks of a merge at some point in the near future? If so, how do you go about planning for it?
- Anything else you want to add?

PATRICK: Coming off a tribal where there was a nearly unanimous vote onto this tribe as the spirit, how different are you expecting this to be?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (12/18). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1956 days 9 hours ago
sergeant
- You guys were destroying this challenge and fell flat right at the end. What happened?

I am sad that I wasn't able to help. But those who competed put a really great effort in. The other tribe was able to pull it out though, I don't really know what else we could have done differently. Put our best effort in and today that wasn't enough.

A normal tribal at this stage of the game is already complex enough. Then you add in the possessor, who tonight is Patrick, and it just intensifies that much more.

- Are there talks of a merge at some point in the near future? If so, how do you go about planning for it?

Yeah I think there always are. Even in a 20 person season when you're down to 15 the merge is close. So with a start of 24 I think we're expecting it to come soon.

I don't think tonight was a true reflection of how strong this tribe is. We can come back stronger at the next challenge and we need to make sure that we're united. No matter what happens with the vote.
1956 days 8 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
QUESTIONS:

+
+
It's clear some people are just weak bitches! I wasn't ready during my turn. That's my excuse. WHAT IS THEIRS? Exactly. They don't have one. W. E. A. K.

+
+
Lines are drawn tomorrow. *giggles* oh I'm going home BTW

+
+
Merge at F13 I think? Oh well. I'm not worried about it :( won't get there...

+
+
I understand I'm the target. I'm fine with it. Y'all really don't wanna bring me to merge. I'll win all the immunities. BETTER STRIKE AT CHANCE WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE! I DIDN'T FIND AN IDOL.. yet

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeeklyJovialBarb-small.gif
1956 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
PATRICK: Coming off a tribal where there was a nearly unanimous vote onto this tribe as the spirit, how different are you expecting this to be?

we in this bitch!
1956 days ago
WannaBeeFriends

They say that good things take time
But really great things happen in a blink of an eye 馃槏

Thought the chances to meet somebody like you were a million to one
I cannot believe it...
You're one in a million 馃槝

I don't know what I'd do without you in this cast... 馃槶馃挃馃槶 don't REALLY give a fuck if this is public. I'm drunk atm. It's not like these morons know what this is about. 馃槉鉂わ笍馃槉 You know who you are. I miss you every single second of the fuckin day.. even while we're talking. 鉂わ笍馃挍馃挌馃挋馃挏

ILL REGRET THIS LATER

https://media.giphy.com/media/P6CABmkYnlMwU/giphy.gif
1955 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶

1955 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
HMU WITH THE ANSWER :[ fuckin asshole.

1955 days 17 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
PLEASE IGNORE MY DRUNKEN POSTS

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ClearcutFearlessBullmastiff-small.gif
1955 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1955 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1955 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*
1955 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1955 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Chandler

Chandler - 1
1955 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
https://media.tenor.com/images/3463080fc319d968ae274be0e437abf4/tenor.gif
1955 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
Ryan

Chandler - 1
Ryan - 1
1955 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Robby

Chandler - 1
Robby - 1
Ryan - 1

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!