This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Komiks)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Komiks)

1962 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to the first post-swap tribal, Komiks.

QUESTIONS:
- This challenge was a blowout, were the other tribes teaming up or was there more at work?
- With the swap in play, are old tribal lines still a factor or is there more at work?
- How many layers are there to this vote?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

HUFUS: Being the first spirit after the swap, how much more difficult is it going to be finding your place on this tribe to avoid getting twistfucked?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (12/12). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1962 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
bye felicia
1962 days 22 hours ago
sergeant
- This challenge was a blowout, were the other tribes teaming up or was there more at work?

No clue, By the time I got there we were more than out of it. I don't think there was anything we could do.

- With the swap in play, are old tribal lines still a factor or is there more at work?

Yes and no. I think that we only have tribal lines to go off of so far. However, because we all played before there are other relationships to consider.

If I had to guess I would say, at least 14

This vote is going to be tricky because this challenge doesn't mean we are weak. So it's going to be really difficult to determine who to vote for and why
1962 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I mean call us popular but we killed it in the most points department

You would think old tribe lines are all we have to go off but this is a great opportunity to meet new people and make new bonds

Well it most definitely won’t be straight forward

THANK U
NEXT
1962 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
HUFUS: Being the first spirit after the swap, how much more difficult is it going to be finding your place on this tribe to avoid getting twistfucked?

It's SO much more difficult, I was praying to not get picked but welp, here I am LOL There's also the fact that it's a smaller tribe than the ones in the past few rounds, so it's def worrying.
1962 days 20 hours ago
Chandelier

I think the girls had spammed together against us because they're jealous of us since we are the hot girls of the town

I dont know i mean, you never know when someone will scream #NavitiStrong but i think swaps exist for an reason besides screw everyone's game.

How many layers the earth have?

https://media.tenor.com/images/7cd54af77e9ca49670b653841766c799/tenor.gif
1962 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
Hello
1962 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
AJ has walked from the game. Tribal council is cancelled.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!