This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One, Episode One: Haven

Topic » Season One, Episode One: Haven

3684 days 2 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
I can see lights in the distance. *Coughs* My partner is hunting, but I'm sure he won't mind if I go on ahead... There are some shapes moving toward me... *A revolver fires* Stay back! *He swoons and faints*

[Theme Song Plays]
3684 days 2 hours ago
imprincearthur
Shane walks down the road and finds a truck Mad at everybody and wants to kill people now because his family was just killed in front of him his son included See's somebody off in the distance FIRES AT THE HEAD
3684 days 1 hour ago
AlmightyOZ
Wait! I'm not a walker! I need help. I got cut on a tree and my partner is gone! *Throws up*
3684 days 1 hour ago
anthonyds__
Who are you guys!?
3684 days ago
AlmightyOZ
I'm Owen. I've been traveling with two other people for a while; they're back a ways. I don't know who this fool is, but he tried to kill me!
3679 days 21 hours ago
imprincearthur
See's Owen And grabs Him by his hair and drags him down the road. And Shane takes his rope out and ties Owen TO The Tree. NOW TELL ME WHO YOU ARE
3679 days 21 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Help, you over there! This guy is crazy!
3679 days 3 hours ago
imprincearthur
"Takes knife out" Dont make me Kill you" *Takes More Rope out and holds Owen's mouth open And Gag's It shut" NOW TELL ME WHO YOU ARE *Takes Taser out And Zapps Owen A few times till he falls asleep eventually he wakes back up Hurting.

open group

The Walking Dead: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!