This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Goodbye Messages to Nick M.

Topic » [S2] Goodbye Messages to Nick..

2224 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Please leave a goodbye message to Nick M. here.
2224 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Bye Nick :| I honestly didn't vote you, and I'm sorry you're gone. Please do well in that afterparty dude
2224 days 23 hours ago
Halloween
Bye Nick :| I honestly didn't vote you, and I'm sorry you're gone. Please do well in that afterparty dude
2224 days 23 hours ago
Sethhhh
See ya, dude. Sorry you had to be the first one out! Best of luck with the afterparty!
2224 days 23 hours ago
JSBReality
Nick we really didnt have much time to talk this game and im kinda upset that we didnt have time to get to know eachother because you seem like a cool guy Gl in the afterparty if you dont make it man ill see you outside of this house man with respecf dueces
2224 days 23 hours ago
Silver09
We didn’t talk much this group game but I wish we did though, good luck in the after party.
2224 days 23 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nick, the large number makes me sad. Wish you could have stayed longer. Best of luck in after party :)
2224 days 23 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Nick, I'm sorry. I had no idea what happened this week.

Sorry you placed 14th.
2224 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
bye nick,gl and fight hard in the afterparty
2224 days 21 hours ago
greyconverse
Hey Nick, I'm really sorry it turned out this way, I wish you the best in the after party.
2224 days 12 hours ago
JoelW55
Bye nick, we didn't talk but gl in the after party
2224 days 10 hours ago
alanb1
BYE BITCH HAHA

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!