This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Kitchen

Topic » [S1] Kitchen

2245 days 21 hours ago
VictoriaW
Ty Zach!
2242 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
hey huns nom ceremony is starting let me mail u all
2242 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
this is the nomination ceremony this sucks but ugh i rly love 2048 so i kinda rly felt like trying and now im hoh so i have to nom 2 ppl
2242 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
i have 2 keys and each represents a nominee. I will now twist the keys in the box and then faces will appear u know the drill
2242 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
my first nom is sanda

my second nom is romeo

Sanda, you dont like me and i dont see us ever working together in anything ever like ever

romeo, I really really do believe both you and sasha would have stayed loyal to me which is why evicting him and now nomming u isnt as easy as it should have been. I just didnt wanna regret keeping him and then that screwing me and for you ive never talked with u one on one because i knew i couldnt possibly stay loyal to you all the way im sorry.

this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2242 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
the initial nominees are ROMEO and SANDA!

Who will win the Power of Veto? And will it be used to take either ROMEO or SANDA off the block?

Find out tomorrow (3/8) @ 7 PM Eastern on Connor's Big Brother!
2242 days 22 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
You're so stupid
2237 days ago
jayhawk123
This is the nomination ceremony, as head of household, I must nominate 2 people for eviction. One I have 2 keys, which I will twist to reveal my 2 nominees.
2237 days ago
jayhawk123
*twists first key*

Romeo's name appears
2237 days ago
jayhawk123
*twists second key*

Logan's name appears
2237 days ago
lhooper902976
interesting, wonder why me
2237 days ago
jayhawk123
I have nominated you Romeo, and you Logan.

Romeo, we've never really talked this game, I honestly don't know where your head is in this game, I'd be expecting to go up if you were to win hoh. Fight hard for veto!

Logan, also, we've never really talked game, I have no clue where your head is. Fight hard for veto!

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2236 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
The initial nominees are LOGAN and ROMEO!

Join me tomorrow (3/14) @ 7 PM Eastern for the LIVE Power of Veto Competition & Ceremony!
2233 days 19 hours ago
1001games
This is the nomination ceremony. You all know how it goes 2 faces on the wall are noms so on so forth.

My first nominee is:
Logan

My second nominee is:
Zach H

Logan: We haven’t talked all game long and I don’t know where we stand or where you’re head is even at.

Zach H: It’s been a long time since we have talked and like Logan I don’t know where you’re heads at.

Gl in veto y’all!
2233 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Looks like I get all the love.

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!