This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Backyard

Topic » [S1] Backyard

2244 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
"Confiscate" is a correctly spelled ten letter word, which means...

CONGRATULATIONS, ALAN! YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO!
2244 days 18 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
congrats alan
2244 days 18 hours ago
alanb1
thx i didnt even wanna win this one the fuck
2244 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Alan, please host the Veto Meeting in the Living Room as soon as you're ready.
2243 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! Welcome to tonight’s Head of Household Competition. Free from the threat of eviction, the HOH will be tasked with nominating two of their fellow Houseguests for eviction. Zach H., as outgoing Head of Household, you are not eligible to compete.

This competition is called “To the Polls” and it’s very simple. Below is the link to a poll in which each competing Houseguest is in. Whoever has the most votes when the poll closes in 24 hours (11 PM Eastern tomorrow) will become the new Head of Household!

Best of luck, Houseguests!
https://tengaged.com/group/6739-connors-big-brother-1-day-18/poll/week-8-hoh-142787
2242 days 14 hours ago
Connor_
and with 30% of the vote, congratulations JONAH! You are the new Head of Household!
2242 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
good job jonah
2242 days 14 hours ago
1001games
Omg I won something!
2242 days 14 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
hey connor what was the overall results?
2242 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
Grats Jonah
2241 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! Welcome to today's Power of Veto Competition. The winner of the Power of Veto has the opportunity to take Logan off the block, take Zach H. off the block, or leave Jonah's nominations intact.

This competition is called "Return to Sender," and here's how it's going to work. You will each have to send me 20 mails as fast as you can. You can make the title of the mails anything you'd like, there just has to be 20 of them from you in my inbox. I will measure how long it took you to send the mails, and whoever send their 20 mails the fastest will win the Power of Veto.

This competition begins now. I'll post the results as soon as I get them, or at 7 PM Eastern tonight. Whatever comes first.
2240 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! It’s time to reveal the results of the veto competition.
2240 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
Zach H and Alan did not submit, so it is between Logan, Zach D, Andrew, and Jonah.
2240 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
In 4th place, finishing with a time of 9 minutes and 34 seconds...
2240 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
is LOGAN.

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!