This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Living Room

Topic » [S1] Living Room

2265 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
So, since Ralib has been ejected, that means there are nine of you left, which means...

Congratulations, Houseguests! You have all officially made it to the jury stage of the game! The evictee tonight will be the first member of the jury, who will ultimately decide the winner at the end of the game.
2265 days 4 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Connor pls check skype ASAP
2265 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
check again Andrew
2265 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Sanda, Victoria, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather her belongings, and walk out the front door.
2265 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
By a vote...
2265 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
of 4-2...
2265 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Sanda, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.
2263 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests. As I’m sure you all remember, this season, we have the “Hunters Twist” in effect. On night one, each of you were assigned a specific Houseguest to target. Big Brother warned you that if you failed to get this Houseguest evicted from the game prior to a predetermined point in the game, you would be punished.

Houseguests, the time has come to reap what you’ve sown.

Here’s how it’s going to work. Later on tonight, I will be posting a Non-Live competition, which we’re going to call the “Do-or-Die Competition.”

Everyone will compete in the Do-or-Die Competition. However, the repercussions between you will vary.

If the Houseguest you were assigned to target is no longer in the house at this very moment, you will be competing in the Do-or-Die for a special power. The winner of the competition will be kept anonymous.

However, if you have failed to remove your target from the house, there is much more on the line.

If your target is still in the house at this moment, you will be competing in the Do-or-Die to stay in the house. If you get last place in the Do-or-Die, you will be evicted from the house. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, no Power of Veto, no eviction vote, just a spot on the jury with your name on it if you get last place in this competition.

For now, the Houseguests who have and have not successfully evicted their targets will be a mystery to you all.

You will all be notified when the Do-or-Die is posted, and you’ll have 24 hours to compete in it.

I wish you all the best of luck.
2263 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
WOW
2263 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
Oh my god
2263 days 13 hours ago
VictoriaW
Oh:/
2263 days 11 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Me at that
2262 days 10 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests, it's time to reveal the results of the Do-or-Die Competition.
2262 days 10 hours ago
jayhawk123
Yay
2262 days 10 hours ago
Connor_
I can now reveal that the only Houseguests to successfully remove their target from the house are ALAN, LOGAN, AND ZACH D.

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!