This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1

Topic » Week 1

3556 days 18 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
Welcome to Big Brother Season 1! Thank you so much for joining. I hope this game can be a lot of fun for you.

I'd like to introduce the twist of this season: TWIST ROULETTE. Each week of this game will be based on the main twist from past seasons of Big Brother US. You never know what twist will pop up next!

That being said, week ones twist will be based off of Big Brother 13: DYNAMIC DUOS. You will all be randomly paired with a partner. One duo will win HOH and nominate another duo for eviction. After POV, one person from the duo will be evicted while the survivor will receive a golden key that will keep them safe from eviction next week.

Remember, you will only be playing in your duo's for one week!

The first HOH competition will be played at 4:15 PM EST. Check in then to find out your duo pairs! Mail me with any questions!

Good luck!
3556 days 18 hours ago
Antho1234321
Cool! is the challenge today? What time is the PST?
3556 days 18 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
Challenge is 4:15 PM today EST!
3556 days 16 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
Hello houseguests! HOH is about to begin. Please check in with "here" if you are here
3556 days 16 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Sup
3556 days 16 hours ago
Jdempewo
Im here
3556 days 16 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
HOH will begin momentarily.
3556 days 16 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
heree
3556 days 16 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
Ok. This competition is called BB History. I will ask a series of Big Brother US General Knowledge question. The first houseguest to get 3 points will become the new head of household, along with their duo partner.
3556 days 16 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
Type ready when you're ready to begin!
3556 days 16 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Ok sounds good
3556 days 16 hours ago
Jdempewo
Ready
3556 days 16 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Ready
3556 days 16 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
Question 1: Which BB houseguest was named the first ever "Saboteur"?
3556 days 16 hours ago
Jdempewo
Annie
3556 days 16 hours ago
AlyssaRiggs
Jdemp scores 1 point!
-
Jdemp - 1

open group

Big Brother: Twist Roulette

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!