This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale [S3]

Topic » Finale [S3]

3610 days 8 hours ago
Euro
After a 26 day power struggle only Shane and Steven remain but which one of them will be victorious? And who will be the runner up?
It's all up to the nine jurors!
But who will they vote?
Only one way to find out...
This is Euro's Big Brother 3: The Finale!
3610 days 8 hours ago
Steven7
what happens now
3610 days 8 hours ago
Euro
The jury will question you!
Then tomorrow at 5pm EST the reveal of the votes will happen, awards and also questions for everyone!
3610 days 8 hours ago
Steven7
They're questioning us at random over the next 24h?
3610 days 8 hours ago
gallie999
i think it will be like that
3610 days 8 hours ago
Euro
Yep!
3610 days 8 hours ago
Steven7
ah ok
3610 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
i would like to say FUCK YOU to both of you

Steven....i don't like you

Shane....I don't like you

Steven...we talked alittle but you came after me because i was a vet.

Shane...you came after me because you wanted your buddy ismail in....i bet if you cared about your partner (ethan) you would've voted me to stay

im not a fierce competitor....if i was good at challenges i would've won every comp i was in but i only won ONE comp and i kept you two safe and you two repay me by evicting me. im not bitter you guys don't really deserve final 2 at all when people in jury here won more comps than you 2 and you two just stayed low and "alligned with everyone" my personal goal was to beat 10th that's all i asked for and you two can't do something nice broke me. *turns to dara* Dara you and i were close and then you stabbed me in the heart and evicted me because ismail was your partner who got evicted about 3 weeks later..i can finally get this off my chest ...you're really fucking retarded....you played me well by treating me like a human being well i got one advice for you...FUCK YOU AND YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF SINCE YOU LET TWO FLOATERS REACH THE END BECAUSE OF YOUR ONE MOVE

this is tough but im gonna say this outloud but im voting for you Shane to win
3610 days 8 hours ago
Webly
Well I'm sure you guys remember me!  This final two was blatantly obvious to me after my elimination during the double eviction where I left, of course. Because after all, Steven put so much work into trying to save me only to evict me at the double eviction. Also everyone, I totally warned you of Steven controlling this game and all of you... and he did. GG.

Shane - Do you think you told more lies than Steven? Why don't you deserve this win?
Steven - Do you think you told more lies than Shane? Also, how loyal were you to me actually? Why don't you deserve this win?

K those are my questions. Answer them well. It could change my vote.
3610 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
grats on f2 boys, Steven, my question to you is, if you had to rank every1 who made the f11 in terms of overall triple threats (strategic/social/competition) how would you rank us?

Shane, if you had to choose between ethan and steven in f3 and you won HOH, who would you bring? and why?
3610 days 8 hours ago
Steven7
David:
It's a game. Calm yourself.
I didn't go after you because you were a vet. I went after your side of the house. Not you specifically, and in fact, I tried to keep you and Austin around as long as I possibly could. I knew that if Ismail were to win an HOH, he would keep me safe. I knew your side could easily influence you to put me up if you were to win, hence my vote to evict you.
3610 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
TBH steven your influence part was a lie they can never convince me and everyone knows it that's why i said im voting shane because you can't say an obvious answer
3610 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
and if you could keep me and austin in then why did you evict me?
3610 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
you said two different things in one paragraph
3610 days 8 hours ago
Steven7
Austin:
I was pretty loyal to you. I campaigned for you to stay in the game on multiple occasions. Towards the end, I could sense a bit of distrust from you to me (and maybe I was wrong about that) but I certainly didn't try to go after you. To be completely honest, I don't know how many lies Shane told.

When I played the game, I played many people, but I wouldn't necessarily call it playing. When I gave my word to someone, I intended to keep it, and go for everyone who I didn't have a deal with. For the first few weeks, it worked very well. So when I told you I had your back, I wasn't lying, but I simply had to change my decision later. When I told someone something, I DID have the intention of keeping my word, but always knew in the back of my mind that I'd have to break my word with some people eventually.

If you'd consider that lying, that's up to you to decide. I probably did lie more than Shane, because I don't think Shane was as involved in as many strategies and deals as I was. However, this is a game of lying and betrayal, after all.
3610 days 8 hours ago
Steven7
David let me clarify my answer. Whether this changes your vote or not does not matter to me, I just want to set things straight.

I was targeting your side of the house, but not you and Austin. However, Austin and I had a deal to communicate information from both sides of the house, so I trusted him more than you. Still, I would've taken everyone on your side out before I went for you and Austin.

open group

Euro's Big Brother 4 [Day 9/22]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!