This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[The Results] Week 3 - And We Danced All Night!

Topic » [The Results] Week 3 - And We..

3631 days 3 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the X-Factor! It's Week 3 here on the show and this is sure to be an intense day. Only 14 contestants remain in the running to become X-Factor Champion. This week, the contestants were asked to perform a dance song for the audience and the judges! The judges wanted to see an upbeat performance that would bring everyone to their feet! Let's see the critiques

Critiques:

Footloose - Blake Shelton:
I love this song! I thought this was your best performance yet! Just a great performance from you, I am even dancing when I'm listening to this song! What a great way to start this show! Great energy

Last Night - The Vamps:
Another great performance! Definitely a big step from last week! You guys are so much better when you are original and performing your own songs. I thought this was a really great dance song! good job!

Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus:
Great vocals in this song! The performance was very filled with energy and that kept the performance really high with the rest! I thought this was a great performance from you Miley! Good job!

Million Dollar Bills - Lorde:
Danggg, that bass tho! I loved this performance, very well done! I thought it was a very catchy song and your vocals were pretty good in this performance! Very well done Lorde!

Where Have You Been - Rihanna:
I love how this performance starts really slow and builds up in tension! A very well way to perform a great dance song! I thought your vocals were stellar in this performance and it was great!

Summer Of Love - Cascada:
Great energy in this performance! Your vocals were great in this performance I thought it was a really catchy song and the chorus was very well done as well! Wow, everyone's making this very hard! Great job Cascada!

Work B***h - Britney Spears:
I liked this performance! It was very up tempo and it reminded me of classic Britney, that old, cocky like girl who loves her music. The dancing was great and the performance overall was good!

Heart Attack - Demi Lovato:
Wow! Great voice and great energy! You blew me away with that performance. I thought you had a great tempo and tone and you kept on a great pace throughout the song. It was very good!
3631 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Songs Like This - Carrie Underwood:
Very catchy song! I like how your voice was a little lower than usual so it shows that you are capable to hit different vocal ranges and that helps a lot to be a great singer! You did great in this performance!

Last Friday Night - Katy Perry:
Wow! Katy, you have such a beautiful voice and you're so great with your vocal range! This performance fit your style very well! I see you as a positive, outgoing kind of performer and you took this theme and went far with it!

I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift:
Whew! Great performance Tay! You had so much fire in your voice and literally on the stage! You brought so much energy in that performance and with it being a live performance as well, you proved you have what it takes to win!

End Of Time - Beyonce:
Queen B! That was amazing! Your dancing skills, your voice, you're just a whole package! You're unbelievable! I think you did an amazing job this week! Vocals were on point and it was great!

Tell My Mama - Christina Grimmie:
Christina, I said it last week and I'm gonna say it this week, YOU ARE A DARK HORSE! What a great way to end the night. You have such a stage voice and it's amazing. You seem like you've been singing for YEARS! Like it's unbelievable! Great performance!
3631 days 2 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Unfortunately, this week Fifth Harmony did not submit their performance in time. To be fair, I will not eliminate anybody this week. But we will still continue with the performances! These are the combined rankings from the judges! Good luck to everybody.
X Factors Rankings:

1. Beyonce
2. Rihanna
3. Christina Grimmie
4. Britney Spears
5. Katy Perry
6. Demi Lovato
7. Cascada
8. Blake Shelton
9. Miley Cyrus
10. Carrie Underwood
11. Taylor Swift
12. The Vamps
13. Lorde
-----------------------
14. Fifth Harmony
3631 days 2 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
YES 3RD :)
3631 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
2nd woohoo
3631 days 2 hours ago
Black_Shot
Current ranks : 1st, 8th, 6th
3631 days 2 hours ago
willsampson12
still 9th I will take it.
3631 days 2 hours ago
richardcglover
Wow surprising
Current Ranks:
5, 1, 10
3630 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
BEST PERFORMANCE! Yes! Thank you judges!

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!