This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[The Results] Week 15 - Time For Unplugged, Time For Finale! (Semi-Fin

Topic » [The Results] Week 15 - Time..

3696 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Semi-Finals results of the X-Factor *FANS CHEER* Yes folks, we are literally less than 48 hours away from announcing our X-Factor Season 1 winner. The Top 3 of tonight's results will be moving on to the Finals on Sunday in the Live Finale at 5:00pm EST/2:00pm PST. I am just excited as you are guys! This is going to be a great finale night. But first we gotta figure out the results. This week, there will not be a bottom 2 elimination... The judges have voted for their Top 3 to send through and with all the votes casted by the judges, the Top 3 with the most votes will go through. So without further a do, let's get to the critiques!

Critiques:

Unplugged Performances -

Lift Me Up - Christina Aguilera:
Wow, a beautiful performance from you Christina. Let me just say, I am SO proud of you and what you have accomplished throughout this competition. Whatever the result is tonight, just remember that you are an amazing vocalist and I am honored to be your coach this season! Great vocal performance!

Fix A Heart - Demi Lovato:
Demi! You definitely fixed my heart :) Let me be honest with you, near the early stages of the competition, I didn't think you had the best song choices and I thought you weren't going to last long because of that. BUT you have proved time and time why you deserve to be here and you are such an amazing vocal performer. This literally melted my heart, your voice is so heavenly.

Talking To The Moon - Madilyn Bailey:
Great performance Madilyn! :) You are definitely an underdog in this competition. A lot of contestants didn't think that you were threat and they thought they could just slip by you and make it as far as you have, now you can laugh at them because you are in the Top 4 of 20 other contestants in this competition PLUS the other auditioners. You are giving winning caliber performances recently and I really like it!

Stand Up For Love - Jessica Sanchez:
Jess, I don't understand how your voice is so mature at such a young age. It literally doesn't make sense, you have one of the biggest vocals and best vocals in this competition and you have developed so much throughout this competition, you are such an amazing performer. Great performance!

"Song To Get Me To Finale" Performance -

Let There Be Love - Christina Aguilera:
Such an upbeat performance from you, great job! This is a song that everyone gets up and dances to. This is definitely a final caliber performance, your vocals were sharp and the way you held those notes in the chorus were perfect!

Made In The USA - Demi Lovato:
Another really upbeat performance! The fans were literally all over you, the girls love you and I think you could get the tengaged audience to vote for you if you make it through! Your just that amazing of a performer! You are a great competitor!

Radioactive - Madilyn Bailey:
I guess everybody's doing upbeat performances for their semi final song! haha, but really, you need to give yourself credit Madilyn. You have made it so far into the competition and most people doubted you, some people thought that you were one of the weakest in the competition because you weren't a "big name" like the others but the underdogs are always capable of pulling an upset.

Listen - Jessica Sanchez:
Perfect way to end the night, your vocals are so strong even if the video quality isn't! Aha, it was really a good performance! You have the vocal range that most contestants dreamed to have and it really is one of a kind! You are a one of a kind contestant and you have been doing such an amazing job in this competition, such a big semi final performance!

Alright well the critiques are now done!
3696 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
It is now time to figure out who is going onto Finale Night on Sunday at 5:00 pm EST/ 2:00 PST. 3 people are moving on, 1 person will be the last person who will complete the Top 10 Jury. The Top 10 jury will help decide WHO is going to win the X-Factor. Contestants, fans, judges, this is the moment you've all been waiting for. I will be going one by one and announcing who made it through to the Season Finale of The X-Factor Season 1.
3696 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
First person moving on to the finals and are one step closer to their accomplishment of winning The X-Factor Season 1 is...
Demi Lovato! You are successfully moving on to the Top 3 performance and you will join the other 2 contestants as you fight your way to The X-Factor title! :)
3696 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
The second person moving on and will be only one performance away from winning the X-Factor Season 1 title is...
Jessica Sanchez! You are going through the Finale Night! Congratulations, you will be joining Demi Lovato and one other contestant as your dream of winning this competition continues!
3696 days 5 hours ago
boozes
Yay thank u for believing in me this is a dream come true
3696 days 5 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
This one was so close, it was decided by one vote... Christina, Madilyn, one of you are going to the finale while the other will be joining us on finale night in the jury. You both are amazing but only one of you will be going on! Good luck to both of you :) The final person moving onto the Sunday's Finale Night is...
Christina Aguilera! Congratulations Christina, you will be joining Demi and Jessica as you are now in the finale night fighting for the title. Unfortunately, Madilyn, you have been eliminated from this competition :( You have made it so far in this competition, people didn't think you'd make it passed the first few weeks, let alone the Top 4! You are so amazing, talented and have such a unique and special voice :) Never stop singing, you were so close to the finale night and I advise you to join again next season! Let's give Madilyn a round of applause *Fans on their feet cheering and acknowledging Madilyn* What a fighter :). Now that won't be the last time we see Madilyn, she will joining us on Sunday as she will be the last person in the Top 10 jury! She will be casting her vote for who she thinks should win the X-Factor, Demi, Jessica OR Christina! Who do you guys think should win the competition? The polls will open soon, we will see you all again on the live season finale of The X-Factor Season 1 on Sunday at 5:00 pm EST/2:00 PST. Thank you for tuning in! And have a good night!
3696 days 5 hours ago
mikespike
Oh so close
Well done final3
3695 days 19 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg i made it :)

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!