This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Backyard Q&A

Topic » Survivor Backyard Q&A

3714 days 13 hours ago
Sparticus142
Here you can ask any questions you have about the Survivor Backyard Series!
3714 days ago
Sackeshi
can people apply on this site
3713 days 20 hours ago
jayhawk123
Where are these filmed?
3713 days 14 hours ago
Sparticus142
Sackeshi- For my series it is one that I do every summer with my friends. Maybe some point in the future I would love to host one with all sorts of people!

Jayhawk123- Mine are filmed in Northern Minnesota at my house
3713 days 12 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
any tips you have for somebody who wants to host their own real life survivor game?
3713 days 4 hours ago
Sparticus142
BigJoe- I would say the biggest thing is make sure you have people who want to play the game. If someone even questions whether or not they want to play turn them away. There is nothing worse than having players who give up or volunteer to be voted out.

Really really work on the challenges. Go through every possible outcome and come up with a solution for any problem that might happen. It took me a few seasons to get the hang of this but I have it almost perfected. I spend about 5 hours working on every challenge I do. Some more depending on the complication of it.

Along with that plan out the entire game. Always have the idea in your head that anything that could go wrong will go wrong and have a plan of action to fix it. I make sure that every challenge can work with different numbers of people. For example if one team wins every challenge, eventually you might have to do a game with it being only 2 vs 2 where as if the wins are even it will be 4 vs 4. Have the entire game planned out with extra time in case something goes longer than expected.

Also make sure you are passionate about it and enjoying it. If you don't have a passion to make it awesome it's going to suck. If you really put your entire heart and soul into the planning it will come out amazing. I have eight seasons worth of material I would be happy to share and help give ideas!
3712 days 23 hours ago
mikespike
Can i have the hot chicks number?
3712 days 18 hours ago
Sparticus142
Which one are you referring too? lol probably not.
3711 days 10 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Thanks Sparticus, that's really good advice.
3711 days 9 hours ago
Sparticus142
You're welcome!
3710 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
You should try to get a group of tengagers together to play survivor. I dont live to far from Minnesota

open group

Tengaged's Survivor Tube

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!