This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solarrion Tribal Council #12

Topic » Solarrion Tribal Council #12

3651 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Solarrion Tribe (6/10 Remaining)
coolnarwhal88
m0nkeymaniac
Nt888
Robbyjak
shawndorman12
snowflake3 (IMMUNITY, CAN VOTE BUT CANNOT RECEIVE VOTE)

Tonight all remaining 6 contestants are at tribal and will be voting!

Votes are due at 6pm est tomorrow at the latest. You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote. You will also receive a self vote if you vote for someone who has immunity tonight.

snowflake3 has immunity but will still be able to vote tonight!

THIS IS THE LAST TIME THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL CAN BE PLAYED. If you are playing it, MAIL ME YOU ARE WITH YOUR VOTE.

GROUP QUESTION - With this being the last time an immunity idol can be played, how does that change everyones strategy going into the vote?

PYN for individual question!
3651 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
GROUP QUESTION - With this being the last time an immunity idol can be played, how does that change everyones strategy going into the vote?  oh man its scary isnt it? i mean someone could easily play an idol and send me home!
3651 days 9 hours ago
Nt888
GROUP QUESTION - Have there been any rumors as to who, if anyone, has the idol?

You will have to base this vote off who you think has it and who you think doesnt
3651 days 9 hours ago
shawndorman12
Well sorry jharrin but there will b no idol tonight
3651 days 9 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
GROUP QUESTION - With this being the last time an immunity idol can be played, how does that change everyones strategy going into the vote?

Ummm well that just means that two people are safe tonight instead of 1 and we don't know that person's identity. Somebody could go home with just one single vote tonight if the others all vote for that one. But I don't think that much strategy will change for the vote regardless.

And I'll take an individual question as well
3651 days 8 hours ago
snowflake3
I guess it's a relief going forward, not having to guess who has the idol. it's also a bit scary because anyone can have it and having it being the last tribal to use it, anyone can just say "here's my idol just to be safe" so you never know

i'm just glad i have this idol!
3651 days 8 hours ago
snowflake3
and by idol i mean immunity
3651 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
to clear some things up *takes something from pocket and puts it around neck* i have the hidden immunity idol and i want to gaurantee that i get further than this tribal im just putting it out there dont waste your vote on me
3650 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
are you allowed to confirm that this is an idol jharrin?
3650 days 19 hours ago
shawndorman12
Sorry guys I bluffed so nobody would want the idol....
3650 days 19 hours ago
shawndorman12
Btw my dad says ty for wishing him to feel better I'm so thankful he's ok he could've died he had a heart attack
3650 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
yay im glad to hear hes okay shawn :D
3650 days 17 hours ago
Nt888
Glad he is better Shawn :)
3650 days 11 hours ago
Nt888
*studies "idol" around Robby's neck*
3650 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES
3650 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
lol dun dun dun!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S8 Survivor: Cagayan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!