This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solarrion Tribal Council #10

Topic » Solarrion Tribal Council #10

3653 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Solarrion Tribe (9/10 Remaining)
Chloeox
coolnarwhal88
laughingoutloud (AT EXILE, CANNOT VOTE OR RECEIVE VOTE)
m0nkeymaniac (IMMUNITY, CAN VOTE BUT CANNOT RECEIVE VOTE)
maxcrosby2419
Nt888
Robbyjak (IMMUNITY, CAN VOTE BUT CANNOT RECEIVE VOTE)
shawndorman12
snowflake3

Tonight, although there are 9 players in the game, only 8 players are at tribal! laughingoutloud is at exile island and won't be taking part in this tribal council!

Votes are due at 6pm est TOMORROW! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote. You will also receive a self vote if you vote for someone who has immunity tonight.

The people at exile cannot vote or receive votes. m0nkeymaniac and Robbyjak have immunity but will still be able to vote tonight!

GROUP QUESTION - How has this new exile twist changed the game?

PYN for individual question!
3653 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
GROUP QUESTION - How has this new exile twist changed the game? it means that smaller alliances could take over the game if larger alliances send too many to exile it can be a game changer if people go at the wrong times or right times
and ill take a question
3653 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Robbyjak - With immunity tonight, does it make it easier to make a big move against someone?
3653 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robbyjak - With immunity tonight, does it make it easier to make a big move against someone? yes i mean kinda you cant do a crazy move thats gonna lead you to get voted out at the next tribal council that you dont have immunity on *stares at danny*
3653 days 9 hours ago
Nt888

It makes the game change and it is a valuable vote lost that could change the fate of the game
3653 days 7 hours ago
shawndorman12
Well u c not only does the exile twist force us to worry about idols but it also limits our options on votes and greaters the riskes of us going home is crazy!!!
3653 days 7 hours ago
shawndorman12
That's y it's very important to have alliances u know they have ur back and I've brought with me an idol so I feel pretty safe
3653 days 7 hours ago
shawndorman12
So gl finding the idol ;)
3653 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
watch it be a tyler perry idol
3653 days 7 hours ago
shawndorman12
Haha ;)
3653 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac

Well I thought that the target on my back would be smaller if I showed that I didn't find the idol. Also could I have another question, but before I answer that I'd like to make a rebuild to Robby's side eye. *clears throat*

How dare you try and throw shade at me about trying to make a big move last round trying to make a target on my back even bigger. You know, snow knows, and almost everyone else In. The game knew that Oli was my only ally, hence the last vote being 4-1-1-1 and not 4-3. So don't accuse me of trying to make a big move last tribal. I even pleaded with a few of y'all to vote anyone else out besides Oli but he went anyways. So no I didn't try and make any big moves last vote I was trying to just save my friends ass, something anyone else would do as well. If you or anyone has anything else to say to me I'd appreciate it if you'd pm me about it as opposed to publicly trying to set me out. Also, since Oli is now gone my vote is up for grabs so If anyone wants to use me to their advantage, I'm a free agent, but since I'm a toxic b!tch I'm going to presume no one wants to talk to me. Thanks for listening and that's pretty much all I have to say....for now
3653 days 7 hours ago
shawndorman12
Plz don't talk to robbie like dat....
3653 days 7 hours ago
shawndorman12
As u can.c monkey won the immunity by a landslide so if there is another poll immunity in the future we might as well get rid of him before hand.......
3653 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
what i was just looking at you...and danny i tried to talk to you but instead you told the person i was voting for that i was voting for them...we couldve worked together and couldve seen what NJ's game wouldve been had we been together but you snitched on me and all im sayin is i dont like it when someone ruins my plans
3653 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Nothing got ruined Robby because he still went home and you knew I didn't want him gone and I told you that, I freakin told you that Robby, so I don't understand why you're surprised that I gave Oli the heads up that he was about to go. Everyone else told him he was in the majority but didn't tell him who to vote. So no, I don't regret telling him that he was going home. And if you were my number one ally I would think that you'd expect at least that from me.
3653 days 7 hours ago
shawndorman12
Well I just have to ask everyone a question.... do u want an ally that snitches on u ruins ur plans.... if not best thing to do is to get rid of monkey..... next that is. the person I'm voting tonight is someone idk and have no mutual.connections which is very dangerous at this.point in the game gl all. goes to vote.....

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S8 Survivor: Cagayan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!