This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

List of Rooms in Rue Manor

Topic » List of Rooms in Rue Manor

3759 days 3 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Ground Floor: Main hall, dinning room, breakfast room, kitchen, pantry, freezer, parlor, game (arcade) room, conservatory, library, downstairs bathrooms, and trophy room.

Second Floor: Bedrooms for all of the guests, art studio, movie theater, grand staircase, small storage closets, hallway with family crest curtains (red with a flourishing symbol on them), upstairs bathrooms, ballroom, and lounge.

Third Floor: Master bedroom, master bathroom, private study, billiard room, office (for important meetings), large storage closets, and drug lab (all rich people have this...)

Fourth Floor: Attic, observatory (telescopes and such), security room (footage of the whole estate), and the roof.

Below Ground: Morgue, cellar, winery, vault (for extremely valuable items), and weapons room (guns and such).

Separate Buildings: Garden shed, spa complex, servant's quarters, Giles' cottage, electrical control center (controls power for the whole estate) stables, zoo (does not make much sense now, but will become clear later on in the game), boathouse, garage, butchery, and pool house.

Grounds: Duck pond, hiking trail, patio, pool, deck, chicken coops, hedge maze, lake, main gates, fountain, garden (plants), food garden, forest, and delivery entrance.
3759 days 2 hours ago
sorakh777
Whoa thats a lot lol
3759 days 2 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Well, I don't want to make it too easy, now do I? ; )
3759 days 2 hours ago
sorakh777
Nope lol
3759 days ago
HarryEverdeen
Zoo... I am expecting death invoving animals.
3759 days ago
AlmightyOZ
Maybe...
3759 days ago
J0K3R
Most likely
3759 days ago
sorakh777
Scery... Lol
3755 days 18 hours ago
goose89
i just want this forum topic close to the top
3755 days 17 hours ago
WitZ
Lol lots of places!!!
3748 days ago
winners1
3731 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Bringing this forum back to the top :P
3724 days 15 hours ago
winners1
Bump

open group

Whodunnit? Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!