This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Rules

Topic » House Rules

3745 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
COMPETITION

1. The 24 housemates who are divided evenly into 3 houses (House A, House B, and House C) will compete for different challenges.

2. Each housemate from the house which places first in the challenge will choose among the members (except themselves) of who they want to be the HoH (head of household).

3. Each housemate from the house which places second in the challenge will choose 1 among their members of who they  want to be up for “trying-to-save-myself” round.

4. In the event that the housemate chosen to compete for “trying-to-save-myself” round fails, he or she will be up for eviction.

5. The housemates of the losing house in the challenge will nominate 2 people among their members of who they think should go home.

NOMINATION

1. When it's time for nomination, each house mate from the losing house will send their 2 nominees to me.

2. The HoH (head of household) from the winning house has a choice if he wants to add another nominee in the final set of nominees, which based from the nomination results of the losing house.

3. Housemates from the losing house who will not nominate automatically receive 3 points for themselves.

EVICTION

1. The public will vote from the housemates who are up for eviction of who they want to stay.

2. The one with the lowest percentage of votes will be evicted.

3. In the event that a housemate did not pm his/her nominees to me for three times, he/she will be evicted.

open group

Clair's Big Brother Level Up

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!