This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Victor's Log

Topic » The Victor's Log

3750 days 11 hours ago
Billybo10000
This is where I will be posting the Victors of each Hunger Games, along with their information, their strategy, kills, etc.  If you make it here, you are eligible to compete in All Stars games which will pop up every once in a while.
3750 days 5 hours ago
Billybo10000
1st Annual Hunger Games - Dallas (District 1) (Age of Win - 18)

Dallas was show to be a ruthless Tribute from the beginning, snapping Laura's neck in the bloodbath, before heading into the forest to hunt. While hunting, he managed to take out the Alliance between Cooper and Dalia, killing them while they rested, getting hit by their trap in the process. But, after recovering, Dallas attended the feast, where he slaughtered every single Tribute that appeared, taking everything, before fighting it out against the arena in the finale.

In the final 2, he was shot in the shoulder, and concussed, but he still managed to gut Robert, the District 4 boy, with his sword, claiming his victory.
3749 days 22 hours ago
Billybo10000
(Note - Dallas is the Tribute of Archerskyfire)
3742 days 6 hours ago
Billybo10000
2nd Annual Hunger Games - Lee (District 4) (Age of Win 15) (Tribute of Bigbrotherallstar)

Lee was daring in the Bloodbath, taking the Jumbo Bag, before fleeing into the tropical island. He showed his survival skills, using his heater to keep himself warm when the arena turned ice cold, and he showed trust when he alligned with the District 1 Female, Kara.

In the finale, he was the second Tribute to find a safe spot in the arena, leaving Phillip to die, before having to deal with Terra, the female from 12, who put up a huge fight. After she was impaled to the ground by a spear, he recieved a head injury from Terra's heater, but retaliating, he grabbed his own heater, cracking it across Terra's head twice, killing her for a victory in the Hunger Games.
3468 days 5 hours ago
Billybo10000
3rd Annual Hunger Games - Tanner (District 6 Male) (Age of Win 17) (Tribute of Blatastic1234)

Tanner was a daring individual when entering the games. He made himself out to be weak at the bloodbath, but quickly aligned with Reef (D4 Male) and Dessa (D3 Female), to get some of the good weapons. He also managed to kill Alex and Jess.

While everyone slept, he murdered his alliance in cold blood, setting up traps around the area, and becoming unstoppable in his onslaught. As he prowled through the arena, he murdered Ryan and Sky as he came across them.

He showed his resourcefulness, killing the headless horseman, using his traps to kill off Tributes, surviving the exploding pumpkin's, as well as his trick Jack O Lanterns.

Ultimately, he attended the feast, killing the girl from District 1, Ruby, while taking all of the items. From then on, it became a hunt as lava filled in the arena, leaving him to kill off Laysie and Geovany.

In the finale, he showed a sadistic streak, torturing poor Shawn before his death, making him live as long as possible to make him suffer. In the end, a swift chop of the axe he got night one, earned him his victory.

Final Words -

"Last words?
*Smiles*
You mean in the arena? Umm just that its been fun and exciting, and now me and my family get to live in the Victors Village with loads of money. I'm not sorry for what I have done and who I have killed, it got me the win, so yay!"

open group

4th Annual Hunger Games (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!