This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 8

Topic » Inferno Vote 8

3571 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Phase 2 has begun.

Here you will discuss and you will each cast 2 votes

You must now vote for ONE MEMBER OF THE OPPOSING TEAM to enter the Inferno.
You must also vote for ONE MEMBER OF YOUR OWN TEAM to enter the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by MONDAY at 7 pm est (221hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 PEOPLE with the most votes from EACH TEAM between you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 2 penalty votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

REMEMBER, since they won the last Inferno, Ethan000 and PeaceOut14 will get twice as many votes (2 votes for the Good Guys, 2 votes for the Bad Asses)

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3571 days 15 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Guys
we can control the vote

they only have 5 votes to cast while we have 11 votes
3571 days 15 hours ago
michael222
For the bad asses I vote ethan because he clearly doesn't value his teammates as much as he says http://tinypic.com/r/5btidt/8
and for the good guys I vote turney
3571 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
This shouldn't be a shocker to anyone, I'm voting in Michael for Bad Asses!

And........sheesh, idk......I guess vote Jordon in for Good Guys, ONLY because it's random....
3571 days 15 hours ago
michael222
@peace spinner cant vote and I'm not going to vote with you guys if you are going to vote me in
3571 days 15 hours ago
PeaceOut14
oh right nvm ;-;
3571 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
@Michael

You REALLY think I meant that? ROFL!

I just said that, so you could regret your decision of throwing me in, and it CLEARLY didn't work, as you try to frame me for it, so......your argument for voting me in is for STRICTLY personal reasons, and they're lame! So.......just stop, lol!
3571 days 15 hours ago
michael222
Kennel and ahmir you are both being used as pawns in ethan's silly game
3571 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Also, I JUST LOVE how you PURPOSEFULLY leave out the rest of the convo, and the bad things you said about me......it's shady tbh....

You're just trying to make yourself look SO DAMN GOOD right now, and it's scummy!

I hope EVERYBODY realizes that!
3571 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
@michael

1) Kennel is MY FRIEND!

2) Ahmir is MY FRIEND, and I love him for ACTUALLY being a TEAM PLAYER, and cheering me on in the inferno!

All-in-all, I actually don't really talk to anyone in the whole game, it's mostly individual!

I just love how you throw me under the bus, it's cute, really....
3571 days 15 hours ago
michael222
You can post the rest of the convo if you want
3571 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
You can too, I'm just not, because I don't want to stoop down to your level of scummy gameplay!
3571 days 15 hours ago
michael222
Kennel and ahmir look at the mail and see for what it is ethan just wants to keep you because he thinks you're weak and then take you out on the last round, TAKE HIM OUT FIRST!!!
3571 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
ROFL Michael, YOU'RE NOT CONVINCING ANYONE!

And "see me for what I am"? DUDE, I practically say everything I'm doing publicly, I have NOTHING to hide, and I hope this team can see through your BS!
3571 days 15 hours ago
michael222
I dunno you're getting quite defensive, and obviously you're afraid to make everything you say public because you won't post the rest of the convo.
3571 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
I just want to re-inform to EVERYONE on this team, that Michael HAS NEVER been a Team Player for OUR team, he throws challenges, helps the other team win missions, and just is a straight up mean person!

He told me through mail that he's just going to throw me in EVERY SINGLE TIME if he gets the chance to, and that he doesn't want to see me in that final!

But I also want to ask the WHOLE team this, "Do you think that a deceptive, lying, BS game-player, WHO THROWS CHALLENGES for the other team, helps them win mostly everything, and is an all-out MEAN person DESERVE to make it to that final AND WIN?"

Idk about y'all, but I FOR SURE DON'T!

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!