This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 6

Topic » Inferno Vote 6

3565 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Bad Asses, you lost today's mission.

Here you will discuss and you will each only cast 1 vote for either nick9811 or Nightcore to face the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by THURSDAY at 7 pm est (23 hours from now).

Majority rules and the person with the most votes between both you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 1 penalty vote the next time you can receive one.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
I'd rather nick go in tbh, I feel like if I do get sent in, that Nightcore would be a better competitor, but I do think they're about equal......

BTW, WHOEVER FREAKING GAVE ME AN EXTRA PIECE, FUCK YOU, SORRY!

#SoFrustrating
3565 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Ill vote nick in also cause he seems less active and weaker
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
*glances at Michael*

BY THE WAY, MICHAEL, thanks for THROWING THE CHALLENGE TO THE GOOD GUYS, AND TELLING THEM, SO THAT THEY WOULD SEND ME IN OVER YOU! I mean it's cute, really....

I just want to point out that you threw the challenge, so that The Bad Asses can see how much of an "amazing team player" you are!

And don't even try to deny it, people from the Bad Asses just told me, so, gg.....
3565 days 16 hours ago
michael222
I never said I was a team player
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
So everyone can blame Michael (AGAIN) for that loss!

Guess he hasn't changed ONE BIT!
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Did I say that you said that you were a team player?

NOPE! I just said that out of sarcasm, I mean seriously, everyone knows you're not a player for this team!
3565 days 16 hours ago
michael222
This is what happens when you vote me in for a silly reason.
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay, I VOTE in Nick
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Michael, did I vote you in? NO!

So don't say that I did! I was BANNED!
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
And if anyone should be mad between us, it should be me, you voted ME in this round...
3565 days 16 hours ago
michael222
I'll give you that one I meant the team
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Honestly though Michael, you really haven't changed, and I wouldn't be this mad usually, but with you SAVING YOUR ASS like that, I'm probably going to be voted into the Inferno!

But, good luck!
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
It was scummy, and a terrible move on your part for this team! I mean, you're making my decision really easy if I win that LifeShield, just saying...
3565 days 16 hours ago
michael222
You're gonna have to try hard for that life shield though
3565 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Yep! And I will.....I'm sure everyone will...

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!