This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Vote 6

Topic » Nomination Vote 6

3567 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you will discuss and you will each vote for two OF YOUR OWN TEAM MEMBERS to be nominated for The Inferno.

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast both votes publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 7 pm est (22 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 with the most votes will both be nominated for The Inferno where 1 of those 2 will be chosen by the opposing team to enter The Inferno.

If you do not vote, both votes will count as self votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

BOTH VOTES must be for two different people.

Remember since he did not vote in the last Inferno Vote, Ethan000 will receive 1 penalty vote.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3567 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Would anyone like to start?
3567 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
Well I've tried to be nominated twice as failed but I have to work on the next inferno day so I don't want it to be me this time :/
3567 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
Just throwing this out there since it really doesn't matter

But I got the jar at the auction and I can't vote for the rest of the season SO

GL |/

I'll still be at missions and stuff obviously I just don't feel like I need to deliberate if I have no say.
3567 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
wow rshow threw us for a loop gg alex

the jar was secret why would it be bad ;-;
3567 days ago
Spinner554
Honestly it's really not a fair punishment for an auction, but the game is the game so I'll roll with the punches.
3566 days 22 hours ago
Kennel123
ethan is unbanned at 730pm est today
3566 days 21 hours ago
PeaceOut14
ok i need to amke a nom im leaving and wont be back until the comp

ivan and dylan sorry, just the two i havent talked to
3566 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTES SO FAR:

Ahmir99-No Vote Cast Yet
dylanjay-No Vote Cast Yet
Ethan000-No Vote Cast Yet
ivan1234-No Vote Cast Yet
jman96-No Vote Cast Yet
Kennel123-No Vote Cast Yet
michael222-No Vote Cast Yet
PeaceOut14-ivan1234 and dylanjay
Spinner554-No Vote Cast Yet

Remember you can still change your votes, whatever is your most recent vote when the vote closes at 7 pm est will be FINAL.
3566 days 21 hours ago
michael222
I vote ivan and dylan
3566 days 21 hours ago
dylanjay
My votes are for Michael and peace. Just returning. Plus I said multiple times I didn't want to go up for this and that I wanted the last one so to put me up is a shitty thing to do! Plus look at it this way. If I go into the inferno I'm more then likely coming back pissed off. So make your decisions wisely or it will bite you... Hard :)
3566 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
votes are for 2 i haven't really made connections with so they are

michael222 and ivan
3566 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Voting michael and ivan.
3566 days 20 hours ago
michael222
I change my vote to ivan and ethan
#secretalliance
3566 days 20 hours ago
ivan1234
michael and peace
3566 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!