This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 4

Topic » Inferno Vote 4

3572 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Bad Asses, you lost today's mission.

Here you will discuss and you will each only cast 1 vote for either nothingbutrouble or Millzipede to face the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by THURSDAY at 7 pm est (22 hours from now).

Majority rules and the person with the most votes between both you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 1 penalty vote the next time you can receive one.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

Remember since he won the last Inferno, Ahmir99 will have 2 votes

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3572 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
idk either ill randomly vote for Millzipede
3572 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I also vote for millzipede because nothingbuttrouble only causes trouble so thats good.
3572 days 4 hours ago
dylanjay
Mills for me as well... Nothing is literally nothing in this game... Mills is at least decent
3572 days ago
Spinner554
I'll vote millz

Oh btw fuck you guys =]
3572 days ago
michael222
I vote millz
3571 days 23 hours ago
ivan1234
millzipede.
3571 days 23 hours ago
jman96
My vote is also for millzipede.
3571 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Millzipede
3571 days 17 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Millz
3571 days 13 hours ago
Ahmir99
Millz
3571 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!