This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Vote 4

Topic » Nomination Vote 4

3573 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you will discuss and you will each vote for two OF YOUR OWN TEAM MEMBERS to be nominated for The Inferno.

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast both votes publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 7 pm est (25.5 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 with the most votes will both be nominated for The Inferno where 1 of those 2 will be chosen by the opposing team to enter The Inferno.

If you do not vote, both votes will count as self votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

BOTH VOTES must be for two different people.

Since Spinner554 did not vote in the last Inferno vote, he will have 1 penalty vote.

Since Ahmir99 won the last Inferno, he gets double the votes (4 votes), they must be split between at most two people with each person getting at most two votes.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3573 days 21 hours ago
jman96
So, who would like to start?
3573 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Idk who to vote, but....

This was LEGIT me when Dito was sent home...

http://media.tumblr.com/247380269f55ea4de0b902c6535eb540/tumblr_inline_mmxanqTBX11qz4rgp.gif

"BYE BYE BYE DITO!"
3573 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
i don't think ill make the challenge tomorrow as i work 515-1015 est and i can try to take my break and be here but idk how long the challenge is ill help while i can…

but since I'm not sure i don't want to penalize the other members of my team by my work schedule and I'm a rookie and need to earn my stripes so i am going to vote for

myself (Kennel123) and spinner554 for being offline so long
3573 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm going to continue with thT:(
My vote is for kennel and spinner. I may change it.
3573 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
i work tomorrow night
3573 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm gonna vote Kennel for volunteering...

And Spinner for not doing anything the last 2 missions...
3573 days 14 hours ago
dylanjay
[7/21/2014 11:30:06 PM] Jkjkjk15 AKA Morello I hate you all: My god Dylan you quit or not because at this point it would be better of you did

my vote is for jk and kennel.

JK i didnt want to vote for you. Youaren't going in obviously however please GO F*** YOURSELF... I've played this game longer, I've proven myself more. You have no titles, no history, no nothing... SO STFU... I'm not gunning for you now so don't take it like that but I'm calling you on a bullsh** thing to say to a teammate and you deserve a vote.

END RANT
3573 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTES SO FAR:

Ahmir99-No Vote Cast Yet
Ahmir99 (BONUS INFERNO VOTE)-No Vote Cast Yet
dylanjay-Kennel123 and Jkjkjk15
Ethan000-Kennel123 and Spinner554
ivan1234-No Vote Cast Yet
Jkjkjk15-Kennel123 and Spinner554
jman96-No Vote Cast Yet
Kennel123-Kennel123 and Spinner554
michael222-No Vote Cast Yet
PeaceOut14-No Vote Cast Yet
Spinner554-No Vote Cast Yet
Penalty Vote-Spinner554

Remember you can still change your votes, whatever is your most recent vote when the vote closes at 7 pm est will be FINAL.
3573 days 8 hours ago
ivan1234
My vote is for kennel and spinner, i am sorry
3573 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Voting kennel and spinner.
3573 days 7 hours ago
michael222
Spinner said in the nomination vote 3 that he will be back Thursday and I don't think we should risk losing him.
My vote is for Kennel and jk
3573 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I'm gonna vote Kennel and jkjk cause  spinner is gonna be back tommorow sorry jk
3572 days 22 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Dylan, honestly you can grow up. Idc if you vote me but you threw a fit last mission and then threatened to quit. Vote me if you want to but as I said grow up.
3572 days 21 hours ago
Ahmir99
As of right now my votes are kennel and spinner
3572 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!