This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Vote 3

Topic » Nomination Vote 3

3576 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you will discuss and you will each vote for two OF YOUR OWN TEAM MEMBERS to be nominated for The Inferno.

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast both votes publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by TOMORROW (Sunday) at 9 pm est (26 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 with the most votes will both be nominated for The Inferno where 1 of those 2 will be chosen by the opposing team to enter The Inferno.

If you do not vote, both votes will count as self votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

BOTH VOTES must be for two different people.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3576 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
Ok so just so everyone knows I will be out of the country from Sunday til Thursday morning.

If you want me out I guess now would be the time to do it but I feel like I can come back and be an asset to this team! Thanks :)
3576 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
Um sooo are we gonna say anything?
3576 days ago
Spinner554
I don't want to be voted for so I'm not voting first...cuz if I go home due to being gone I'll be upset.
3575 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
I'm gunna go ahead and vote the 2 people I've talked to the least

Kennel and ahmir.

Sorry.
3575 days 22 hours ago
michael222
I vote kennel and ahmir
3575 days 21 hours ago
dylanjay
my votes are for michael and ahmir
3575 days 20 hours ago
michael222
I promise to stop sabotaging challenges if I am not nominated, please don't nominate me.
3575 days 19 hours ago
ivan1234
Kennel and ahmir
3575 days 18 hours ago
PeaceOut14
My votes are Kennel and Ahmir
3575 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
My first vote is for Ahmir as for my second vote idk
3575 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
I am voting for:

Ahmir
&
jman (I'm sorry, I random.orged, I had no idea who to put in...)
3575 days 16 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I vote Ahmir and Jman as well. I'm not voting Michael again
3575 days 15 hours ago
jman96
I vote ahmir and kennel.
3575 days 14 hours ago
Ahmir99
I'm obviously going in for some reason, but it's whatever but I'm not succumbing to anyone's ultimatum so I vote myself and Michael.
3575 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!