This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Vote 1

Topic » Nomination Vote 1

3582 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you will discuss and you will each vote for two OF YOUR OWN TEAM MEMBERS to be nominated for The Inferno.

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast both votes publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by MONDAY at 5 pm est (21 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 with the most votes will both be nominated for The Inferno where 1 of those 2 will be chosen by the opposing team to enter The Inferno.

If you do not vote, both votes will count as self votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

BOTH VOTES must be for two different people.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3582 days 11 hours ago
dylanjay
okay guys lets discuss
3582 days 11 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok so what shall we base this vote on?
3582 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
ok lets do this
3582 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Hey guys
3582 days 11 hours ago
Ahmir99
Let's get into it!
3582 days 11 hours ago
dylanjay
In all honesty, the fair thing to do since we don't really have time to see how everyone performs is to just go based on what we know about each other already. So I'm thinking some stripes need to be earned on this one
3582 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
I agree dylan, I feel like some rookies should step up to the plate, only because we need to know their strengths and weaknesses.
3582 days 11 hours ago
dylanjay
so who all would be a rookie, meaning this is your first time on rsf
3582 days 11 hours ago
Jocastaa
Okay well Ialready said I'm volunteering to go in the inferno and Isay we go with  and michael since he didn't show up to the opening so I'm voting Myself and Michael and Ithink everyone else should
3582 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
this is my first time anyone else a rookie??
3582 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh okay Jocasta, GO SLAY THEM GIRL!
3582 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: AS VOTES ARE POSTED

I WILL OCCASIONALLY POST A SUMMARY OF WHO VOTED WHO HERE THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS

SO SAY IN 1 HOUR I MAY POST WHO VOTED WHO SO FAR AND WHO HAS YET TO VOTE

THIS WILL HAPPEN PERIODICALLY UNTIL VOTING CLOSES
3582 days 11 hours ago
Jocastaa
I know its weird to volunteer but I wanna go in now if not laterto get it over with so you can sendm in I'm all for going in and doing my thing but I don't want to go in next inferno if I make through this one
3582 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay, I'm gonna respect Jocastaa's wishes, and I'm going to send her into the Inferno!

And Michael, I love you bro, but I gotta vote you in since you didn't show up.

So to clarify, I am voting in Jocastaa & michael222
3582 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
okay so im gonna vote in

Jocastaa since she volunteered and michael222 for not showing up! g

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!