This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG17 Survivor Applications

Topic » TRGG17 Survivor Applications

1457 days 23 hours ago
tunertin
Please copy and paste the below into a comment in this topic to apply. If you have played in TRGG before, you are still allowed to apply.

Name (can be fake, this is not your username):
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)?

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any?

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?

Will you respect the host?

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?

Can you take and send screenshots?

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one):

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain?

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?

Thank you for applying!!!
1457 days 13 hours ago
abdo
Name ( Ken Adams ):
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? YES

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? I never played in any survivor group before

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? nope, hopefully this will be my first season

Will you respect the host? yes

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? yes

Can you take and send screenshots? I can if I'm allowed to

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Definetly  strategic

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): Brain

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Villain

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?

I am a very talkative, nice and genuine person. And I know how to manipulate pple without coming off as agressive or trying too hard.
All and all I'm just a chill, coll as a cucumber kinda guy with a sense of humour a huge competitive spirit

Thank you for applying!!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity ;)
1455 days 20 hours ago
King_landon
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Landon
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? : 8 

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribal, participating in challenges)? : Yes

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? : I did on my old account ( @King_Lance)  but I dont remember what they were

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? no ii have not

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?  yes

Can you take and send screenshots? yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): I consider myself to be a social player , im a talker

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): Brains, if you built good relationships with people then it can take you a long way .

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? : I consider myself a villian

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? :  I would love to play your game !
1455 days 18 hours ago
NoobKing
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Noob
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7 or 8

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? YES

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? No

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? None

Will you respect the host? YES

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? YES

Can you take and send screenshots? YES

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Strategic

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): Brawn

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Hero

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I have read your other survivor and they are good.
1455 days 15 hours ago
lemonboi
Name: Chris
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? No, but I know how it works

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? No

Will you respect the host? Yes!!!!

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes, lets just hope it doesn't happen to me lol

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Strategic

- Im very much a person who loves to make big moves and loves to cause a little chaos. But, i will try not to make it where it looks like I do them. I can make a great season.
1455 days 15 hours ago
CrystalClod
Name: Kyle
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 8

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes i do!

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? No

Will you respect the host? Absolutely

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Social

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Villian

I am a cutthroat player and I dont care about scrificing relationships to get me farther. Big moves arent the best moves, I plan to lay low and be a silent assassin. And hopefully my fellow brains dont see me as a threat.
1455 days 14 hours ago
AshyAsh77
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):Ash

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? yes

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? I've never!

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? no

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? yes

Can you take and send screenshots? I don't usually

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Half strategic, half social!

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): Definately brains!!!

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Kind of inbetween, but hero

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? no!!

Thank you for applying!!! :) no problem!!!
1455 days 12 hours ago
Missfamee
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Violet
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yeah!!

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? Never played.

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? Not

Will you respect the host? Yeah

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yeah

Can you take and send screenshots? Yeah

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): Brains

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I am the best player of survivor and the biggest fan. Guys, you are ready for give me the crown?

Thank you for applying!!! Thanks U, xoxo
1455 days 6 hours ago
Johns4250
Please copy and paste the below into a comment in this topic to apply. If you have played in TRGG before, you are still allowed to apply.

Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Taylor
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? 100% - Always!!

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? I haven't played any but would love to get started!!

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? I have not.

Will you respect the host? 100% - hosting is harder than playing!

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? As a major fan of twists - yes... I must respect a good twist.

Can you take and send screenshots? Sure thing.

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Social - I'm really good with people.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Hero!  I love the good guys and the underdogs.

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I'm really excited to potentially be cast.  I love Survivor and I love how the game is played!

Thank you for applying!!!
1455 days 3 hours ago
Lollipop1234
Name: Gecko

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?  No

Will you respect the host? Yes

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes

Can you take and send screenshots? No

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I have always wanted to do one so plz cast me.
1453 days 21 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Name: Matt
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?  9-10

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)?  Yes

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any?  No experience

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?   Have not played

l you respect the host?   Always

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?  Yes

Can you take and send screenshots?  Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):  Social

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one):  Brain

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain?    Hero

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I'm a survivor superfan and have watched nearly every season
1453 days 21 hours ago
leito
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Leonardo
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?:9

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? : Yeah !!

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any?: I played in tengaged.es

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? is my first time :c

Will you respect the host?: Of corse !

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?:
changes are part of the game, I accept the conditions

Can you take and send screenshots?yeah

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): I CONSIDER, THAT I AM A STRATEGIC PLAYER

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): beauty

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain?: villain

I always loved Survivor show, I would love to be able to participate in the game and I am eager to enter and win, I know I can win!
1453 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Luca

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? yasssssss

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? Yea i won two survivors and got other jury placements

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? Nobody

Will you respect the host? tasss

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?
I sadly agree

Can you take and send screenshots? I can with lighsthottt

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): I am mess for all of those 3

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): I am duuumbbbb so idk, i wouldn't pick any of those 3

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? I am a herroooo

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? Biggest mess ever
1453 days 13 hours ago
AcesOverKings
Name: Mattias
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 10 (Beside 27th - 1st of May) I cant seem to find when this starts.

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes! Except between 27th of this month to 1st of June.

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? NO, but I look forward to kick some ass.

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? Nope!

Will you respect the host? Absolutely!

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Absolutely, everything the game throws at me is fair game as long it is something that was planned originally I think its fair game.

Can you take and send screenshots?: If needed to, yes!

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Super strategic

Hiya,

New to this place but I were a member many years ago. Big Swedish super fan of the real survivor. Not the shit we got here in Sweden. Me and my buddy have seen every single season of the real survivor show and we always pick 3 people each after 3 episodes were we try to pick possible winners. So we bet money and whoever pick the one that gets furthest win the cash but if you pick the winner you get the double. So I am very familiar with the real show and believe that I would kick ass if I were able to be on the real show. But for now I guess this is as real as it gets for me given the opportunity.

I cant see when this starts? I will be away between 27th this month until 1st of June. Beside that my availability will be close to 100%.
1451 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Silver
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 4-6

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)?
-yes if i am able to i will

-its been at least 2 years

-Idk if i have or not

-yep

-Lol if i get cast yeah

-Yeah

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):
-Strategic I would say 100%

-Brains lol

-Idk lol

-This is my first game in a long time almost 2 years so pick me please
- also I work till 11.30 most nights (except MTTH but I am trying to get switched to day shift)
1451 days 11 hours ago
ajmorg99
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): AJ

-Yes

-Haven't played any yet

-no

-yeah

-of course

-yeah

-strategic

-brains

-villain

-I love playing games where you vote people out, provides a lot of entertainment. I've grown up playing survivor in the backyard with friends. I know how to play the game and have watched every season

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!