This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Mole: Mission 8

Topic » The Mole: Mission 8

1741 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
I just discovered what Bronies are LMAO
1741 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
A brony is an adult (typically male) fan of the Hasbro animated series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The fandom gained enormous popularity during the 2010s.
1741 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ky5Day5f43hee68Fge/giphy.gif
1741 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
This Mission is called Ball Knockers

You must keep the ball going for 1 hour. To do this someone must post *hits the ball* every 2 minutes. The ball CAN NOT be hit by the same person two or more times in a row and if this is done, the mission is over immediately. At one or more points during this hour, I may say the following:

CLOCK FALLS

If you say *catches clock* within 10 seconds, 5 minutes will be deducted from the time you need to keep the ball going.

If you are successful, the group pot earns $30,000. Otherwise it goes to the Mole. You may NOT post anything other than *hits the ball* and catches clock*. You may also hit the ball more frequently than every 2 minutes if you'd like.

The time starts at 7:20 pm EST and ends at 8:20 pm EST unless you catch clocks. Use the next 6 minutes to discuss strategy here and after that you may not say anything other than what I already said above.
1741 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
cool, well I can be here the entire time
1741 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, So I think personally, somone should hit it every time it hits one minute, we don't need to all be here for a damn hour
1741 days 5 hours ago
It1002
Yeah
1741 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Note, someone must hit the ball to get it started before or at 7:20
1741 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm not worried about the clocks at all
1741 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
*hits the ball*
1741 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
*hits the ball*
1741 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Ball has started, you may not say anything that does not pertain to the mission (hitting the ball or catching clocks only)
1741 days 5 hours ago
It1002
*hits the ball*
1741 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
*hits the ball*
1741 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
MISSION FAILED

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!