This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TIME BOMB

Topic » TIME BOMB

1740 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
TIME BOMB

This Time Bomb will explode in 24 hours. In order to defuse it, the following things must be done before time is up:

1. Two people must accept a 1 minute penalty on the next quiz in which they are eligible to be executed (one in which you do not have an exemption) by posting *I ACCEPT A ONE MINUTE PENALTY*

2. 1 person must find a comment I posted on a tengaged user’s first blog that says DEFUSE. Post the link to this blog here. You may request hints that cost $2500 from the Group Pot.

3. Two people must play this flash game and publicly post a screenshot of their completed time with a tab of their tengaged profile LOGGED IN or it will not count: https://www.ologames.com/Free_Games/Bomb-Defusal

4. One person must Self-Neutralize making himself/herself ineligible for an exemption in Episode 6 by posting *I SELF-NEUTRALIZE*

Fail to defuse this bomb and Group Pot Earnings for this Episode, Episode 5, will be cut in half and Mole Pot Earnings for this Episode will be doubled.

This Bomb is set to explode at 10 pm EST on July 22nd
1740 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Fuck no @ 1 and 4
1740 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
NOTE: Players may fulfill multiple tasks
1740 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
SUCCESS REWARD: $25,000 to the Group Pot
1740 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
okay fam im assuming this just aint happening

if we're actually going for it, we can request hints. otherwise it would be just throwing money in the trash to do so if we're not going to attempt the other stuff
1740 days 9 hours ago
Jacadeux
2. 1 person must find a comment I posted on a tengaged user’s first blog that says DEFUSE. Post the link to this blog here. You may request hints that cost $2500 from the Group Pot.

I'd like a hint
1740 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
$2500 has been deducted from the group pot

HINT 1

The username you are looking for pertains to this game
1740 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
James wtf on the hints dude?
1740 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
I SELF-NEUTRALIZE
1739 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
TASKS 2 AND 4 COMPLETE
1739 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
TASK 3 COMPLETE
1739 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
I ACCEPT THE PENALTY
1739 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I accept the penalty

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!