This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Mole: Mission 7

Topic » The Mole: Mission 7

1757 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
You have ranked everyone from most trusted to least trusted. If you did you ranking incorrectly, it was thrown out completely and you are excluded from the Trust Ranking as you have therefore been ranked by one more person than everyone else. doubledarefan01 did not successfully rank everyone and is therefore excluded from the ranking below. rawr121's rankings were also excluded as he has been executed. Based on average ranking, here is what you decided:

Most Trusted
Jacadeux (Average Ranking: 3)
obscurity (Average Ranking: 3.2)
noah_kondon (Average Ranking: 3.4)
SeaViper (Average Ranking: 3.8)
gumball221520 (Average Ranking: 4)
It1002 (Average Ranking: 4.4)
Least Trusted

Jacadeux is the Most Trusted Player

It1002 is the Least Trusted Player

The other 5 players, obscurity, noah_kondon, SeaViper, gumball221520, and doubledarefan01 must each complete one of the following three tasks:

Blogging (Create a blog titled your username and get yourself tagged 30 times)

Posting (Create a topic in this group titled your username and make 300 posts)

Gaming (Join a fasting game and place in the top 3, no other people in this game may join it, you may make as many attempts as you'd like, but must be in the final 3 of one fasting by the end of the mission. The game does not need to be finished, only in its finally day when this mission expires)

Jacadeux, as the Most Trusted Player, it is your job to place each of the 5 other players (not It1002 as the Least Trusted Player, he has his own job to do) in each of the 3 above tasks that you believe they are the most well equipped to complete. You must place two people in two of the tasks, and one person in the other task. Make your choices publicly in this topic. Please also bet PRIVATELY THROUGH TENGAGED MAIL SENT TO ME on each of them, do not share your bets with anyone. The betting denominations, each to be assigned to one person are:

$15,000
$7500
$5000
$2500
$0

If someone is successful in their task, they earn the amount assigned to them. Otherwise, it goes to the Mole.

It1002, as the Least Trusted Player, it is your job to regain the groups trust and prove yourself. Choose one person who you believe will fail their tasks and mail me their username. Then, complete the task for them (using your own username if doing Posting or Blogging). Mail me your selections privately and DO NOT share these with anyone. If your selection failed their tasks and you completed it, they will earn DOUBLE the money. If you completed and they also did, the money assigned to them will go to the Mole Pot DOUBLED. If you fail and they succeed, money will be earned as normal, and if you both fail, money will go to the Mole as normal.

You have 24 hours, until 8:34 pm EST tomorrow, July 20th to complete this mission. No one may begin until Jacadeux assigns tasks.
1757 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
I assign Noah_kondon to Gaming

Obscurity to Blogging
SeaViper to Blogging

Gumball to Posting
It1002 to Posting

and I can help anyone who needs help with spam block or spamming?
1757 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
You can't use people in this game for the Blogging task, people can help with spam block for the Spamming task, but they will not count towards your 300 posts
1757 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
Jacadeux, please assign doubledarefan01 to a task, not It1002. At this point I will assume you have assigned doubledarefan01 to Posting, please confirm.
1757 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
NO ONE ELSE MAY BEGIN THEIR TASK UNTIL JACADEUX MAKES ASSIGNMENT CORRECTIONS AND PLACES BETS. THE CURRENT DEADLINE STILL STANDS.
1757 days ago
Jacadeux
ok, Swap doubledarefan for It1002 for posting
1757 days ago
tunertin
Bets placed
1757 days ago
doubledarefan01
im not doing the posting
1757 days ago
obscurity
I can do posting
1757 days ago
tunertin
Assignments have been locked in, see above
1756 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
noah_kondon- SUCCESSFUL
obscurity- SUCCESSFUL
doubledarefan01- FAILED
SeaViper- FAILED
gumball221520- FAILED

It1002 chose doubledarefan01 and was SUCCESSFUL, replacing doubledarefan01's failure and earning what was bet on him for the group.

Jacadeux bet the following on each player:

noah_kondon- $15,000 GROUP POT
obscurity- $7500 GROUP POT
gumball221520- $5000 MOLE POT
SeaViper- $2500 MOLE POT
doubledarefan01 (received based on It1002's performance)- $0 GROUP POT

$22,500 has been added to the Group Pot
$7500 has been added to the Mole Pot

HOWEVER, both the Most Trusted and Least Trusted Players were offered exemptions.

As the Most Trusted Player, if Jacadeux went against the group, breaking the trust by splitting the group earnings for this Mission in half, he would earn an exemption.

As the Least Trusted Player, if It1002 chose not to regain the groups trust and multiply the group earnings for this Mission by 1.5, he would earn an exemption.

Only ONE of them could earn the exemption even if the both accepted it.

They BOTH accepted the exemptions. Only the first person to mail me this decision receives the exemption. This person was
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jacadeux

Therefore, Jacadeux can't be executed as a result of Quiz 4. The Group earnings are also cut in half, only $11,250 is added to the Group Pot for this Mission.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!