This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG19 Whodunnit? Premiere (July 10, 2020)

Topic » TRGG19 Whodunnit? Premiere..

1394 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Excuse me did i hear something-
1394 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
(I'm going to be setting up the featured player section of the page, might take me longer than 5 minutes, I will get the premiere moving as soon as I'm done)
1394 days 3 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Someone just whispered in my ear
1394 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
*Everyone goes to their rooms to change and eventually people begin to funnel outside to the patio*

Alright, looks like everyone is ready to go.

*The group follows me down from the mansion to the docks, there are various speedboats, jet skis, and lakeside activities set up*
1394 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
*In the distance, a speedboat can be seen approaching the docks*

*The speedboat appears to be gradually gaining speed, barreling straight for the dock*

Something isn’t right, everyone off the docks!!!
1394 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Oh my god run !
1394 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
*Panic sets in as everyone rushes off the docks onto dry land. The speedboat reaches the dock at an alarming speed, crashing into and destroying a portion of it, sending wood flying into the air, the body of the mansion employee captaining the boat soaring into the air and landing on the rocks with a sickening thud*
1394 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
*Gets the hell off the dock cause I've seen those movies*
1394 days 2 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
I’ve never seen a dead body before
1394 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
I've made plenty...I mean same, omg how horrible!
1394 days 2 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Weird fetish but ok
1394 days 2 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Im gonna cry
1394 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
It appears our game has begun. Guests, follow me inside. As you can likely assume, that was no accident. The mansion employee captaining that boat was murdered. And one of you did it. There is a killer among you, your host, who speaks through me. However, there is not one killer, there are two. These killers are unaware of each other and at risk of death like the rest of you. They will take turns committing murders, of course being safe from elimination as a result of investigations for murders they carried out. While the killers do have this advantage, they also have disadvantages that they have been made aware of. The killers are not provided with any additional information about murders (even the ones they commit). If both killers make it to the final 3, it is possible that one of them may win the game, although they will have a much harder time doing so to both get there and win once there. The killers can't win if only one of them remains at that time. If a killer dies, there will be clues provided during the investigation of their death that will reveal this information. Correctly stating that someone who has died was one of the two killers on the write up following the investigation of their death will earn you a bonus point, while incorrectly stating that someone was the killer will lose you a point.

Here is how the game works. You must now each choose to investigate one of three areas. The Crime Scene (The Docks), The Morgue, or the Victim’s Last Known Whereabouts, the boathouse at the opposite end of the lake. Please make your decision here, publicly, and do not change it. I will then privately message you further instructions. Your goal is to gather as much information as possible from all 3 areas. You can only investigate one, so communicating with others will be necessary. At the end of every investigation you will be required to send me a write up of how you think the murder was committed. Come up with the worst explanation and you will be the next to die. This will continue until only two remain, the killer, and the winner who will unmask Whodunnit. Goodluck guests.”
1394 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
The last known whereabouts
1394 days 2 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Oh hellll no 2 killers?

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!