This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary 2.0 Treatment 4

Topic » Solitary 2.0 Treatment 4

1413 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Rising Waters

At random intervals, I will post *HOLE #(insert hole number) OPENS*. You must then mail me *Plugs Hole #(insert same hole number)*. Everyone, except for the last Solitarian to mail me, will manage to plug the hole. Unplugged Holes will begin to flood your pod. Holes will flood your pod at a rate of 1 unit per minute. Your pod is just over 50 units in size. Therefore, the longer you have unplugged holes and the more unplugged holes you have, the faster your pod will flood. I will post updates of how flooded everyone's pod is every so often. Once your pod is completely filled, you will enter the second phase of this Treatment and, therefore, fewer people will be able to plug holes every time one opens. In phase 2, you must state *Stays Afloat* in your pod once per minute. The first person to miss one of these posts upon entering phase 2 will be eliminated from Solitary. You may quit this treatment at any time by stating PRESSES RED BUTTON. If this Treatment lasts long enough for only one person to remain in phase 1 (plugging holes), they will become safe.
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Please say here in your pod and we will begin at 6:05 pm Eastern/5:05 pm Eastern. Mail me any questions.
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
To clarify, Hole openings will be posted here, mail me to plug them.
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
To make things easier for myself, I will, as I stated, be posting how flooded everyones pod is publicly.
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Everyone has checked in, be ready for the first hole to open starting in 1 minute.
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
*HOLE #1 OPENS*
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Also, phase 2 should be completed under Treatment 4 in your pod.
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
#1 HAS ONE HOLE FLOODING THEIR POD, THEIR POD STARTS FLOODING ON THIS POST
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
So, #1's pod is flooding at 1 unit per minute, meaning 50 minutes from that post (if they are to have no additional holes open) their pod will be filled.
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
*HOLE #2 OPENS*
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
#1 HAS 2 HOLES FLOODING THEIR POD, THEIR POD STARTS FLOODING ON THIS POST

Their pod is flooding at 2 units per minute
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Their pod will be flooded 23 minutes from THIS post
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
*HOLE #3 OPENS*
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
#1 HAS 3 HOLES FLOODING THEIR POD
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
#1's pod will be flooded 7 minutes from this post
1413 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
*HOLE #4 OPENS*

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!