This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary 2.0 Test 1

Topic » Solitary 2.0 Test 1

1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
Test 1 will occur here at 5 pm Eastern/4 pm Central
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
CHECK IN NOW

You have until 5:05 pm Eastern/4:05 pm Central to do so

In order to check in, say HERE in the Test 1 topic in your Pod.
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
Test 1: Counting Conundrum

You will be shown an image and asked to count a specific thing within that image. For example, you might see the following:

j

https://i.imgflip.com/45l9tj.gif

You are looking for the letter j, so the answer would be 3. Once you have the answer, mail it to me. Whoever takes the longest to mail me the correct answer will be eliminated. However, if anyone sends me the wrong answer, they will be eliminated and the last person to mail me the correct answer will not be. If multiple people give the wrong answer, they will all be eliminated. Everyone who isn’t eliminated will move onto the next round. This will continue until only two remain, with the winner of the final round gaining immunity from the next treatment. In the final round (ONLY THE FINAL ROUND) you are allowed to mail as many answers as needed to get the correct answer (only make one guess per message).

Note: Each round will be on a much larger scale than the example provided. Also, ignore the imgflip.com watermark, if what you are looking for happens to be in the watermark, it isn’t included in the count. Also, you will not be told who is eliminated each round or how many people remain until the final round. I will respond to your guess with whether or not you are still in the running each round.

Please let me know if you understand or if you have any questions in the Test 1 topic in your pod.
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
The test will begin shortly after check in closes
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
5 minutes left to Check In
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
I have been told that the image in the instruction post doesn't appear for everyone, when the actual test begins, each round will also have an imgur link with the image.
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
CHECK IN IS CLOSED, I WILL PROVIDE A COUNTDOWN AND THE TEST WILL BEGIN SHORTLY
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
GET READY THIS TEST WILL BEGIN IN

1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
1417 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
1417 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
IF YOU DON'T ANSWER IN 1 MINUTE, YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED
1417 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
TIME IS UP, GET READY FOR ROUND 2. YOU WILL HAVE UNTIL THE ORIGINAL POST REACHES 3 MINUTES TO ANSWER FROM THIS POINT ON.
1417 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
The correct answer to round 1 was 25
1417 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
GET READY FOR ROUND 2 IN 3
1417 days 19 hours ago
tunertin

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!