This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1432 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
This LIVE Immunity Challenge is set to begin at 7 pm Eastern/6 pm Central. Check in will begin 10 minutes before the challenge begins and close at 7:05 pm Eastern/6:05 pm Central.
1432 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
CHECK IN NOW

YOU HAVE UNTIL 7:05 PM EASTERN/6:05 PM CENTRAL TO DO SO
1432 days 6 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Here
1432 days 6 hours ago
BakuSkye
present
1432 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
Also once this challenge ends, idol guessing is over so do so if you haven't made your final guess yet.
1432 days 6 hours ago
Tbart
here!
1432 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Hii
1432 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
HERE

Pkpkpkpk
BakuSkye
Tbart
SeaViper

Just waiting on Gerasimov
1432 days 6 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Good luck top 5!
1432 days 5 hours ago
BakuSkye
good luck everyone
1432 days 5 hours ago
Gerasimov
Good evening.
1432 days 5 hours ago
Tbart
Good luck and congrats on top 5 :D
1432 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Ok, everyone is here. I will post the challenge in a second and when everyone is ready we can begin.
1432 days 5 hours ago
BakuSkye
oh boy oh boy
1432 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Let's get to today's Individual Immunity Challenge. This challenge is called Vanuatu Voodoo and here's how it works. Each of you has a voodoo doll suspended above fire. Each voodoo doll is attached to a rope. When this rope is cut 3 times, your voodoo doll will fall into the fire and you will be eliminated from the challenge. Each round, one or more people will have the opportunity to cut one person's rope one time. The last person with a suspended voodoo doll wins Immunity. Each round, I will ask a question. There are various types of questions that will either require you to publicly respond with the link to something on tengaged or simply just an answer. Some rounds you may be required to mail me your answer. Mailed answer rounds will have a special format that I will explain when we get to them. Before asking the question, I will specify what kind of answer is required. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions before we begin! Otherwise, let me know that you're ready to begin.

Note: If a question requires a tengaged blog or profile page, you can't use anyone from this entire season. Also, if you give an incorrect answer on a question, you can't give a second answer.
1432 days 5 hours ago
BakuSkye
ready

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!