This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10: Investment and Donation

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10:..

1434 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
Before we get to today's Immunity Challenge, there is something that needs to be addressed, Fire Tokens. This is the LAST round in which you can use/exchange Fire Tokens. If you'd like to use Fire Tokens or give them to another player, you must do so before the conclusion of this Immunity Challenge. Once Tribal Council begins, Fire Tokens are officially expired and advantages can no longer be purchased. Once voted out, Fire Tokens will not be willed to other players and no longer have any value in this game.

You have 24 hours, until 4:45 pm Eastern/3:45 pm Central to complete this Immunity Challenge and to use/exchange Fire Tokens. If I receive everyone's submission early, I will reveal the results early which will then cause Fire Tokens to expire sooner, so do what you want with your Fire Tokens before submitting for the challenge. Please, however, try to do things as soon as you can as I would like to have an earlier LIVE Immunity Challenge for the Final 5 on June 6th. I would like to have it at around 5 pm Eastern/4 pm Central on that day, please let me know if this works. I will not allow stand ins again, so if the Final 5 can't all make it at one time, I will make it non-live. Now, let's get to today's Immunity Challenge.

This Challenge is called Investment and Donation. If you know The Genius Game, it is from that show and I also used it in my 15th Season. Here is how it works:

All players are given the same amount of money, $300. In each round players can choose to give any amount of money up (anywhere from $0 to all $300) for investment and/or donation. The player who invests the most money in a given round earns a Top Investor badge. The player or players, if tied, who donated the least in a given round each get a Miser badge. Top Investor badge overrides a Miser badge, so if you are the top investor as well as the person to donate the least in a given round, you will only earn a Top Investor badge, the next lowest donation getting the miser badge for the round. If there are several players who invested the same highest amount of money, they get nothing and the next highest untied investor gets the Top Investor badge.

This challenge has 9 rounds. Your score in this challenge will be determined by how many of each badge you have, taking your total number of Top Investor badges and subtracting the number of Miser badges you have to determine your score. If there is a tie, whoever had fewer miser badges wins. If there is still a tie, whoever used less of their $300 wins. If there is still a tie, whoever had the highest average donations wins. Please copy/paste, fill out with the amounts you wish to invest/donate each round and send me the following:

Round 1
Invest:
Donate:

Round 2
Invest:
Donate:

Round 3
Invest:
Donate:

Round 4
Invest:
Donate:

Round 5
Invest:
Donate:

Round 6
Invest:
Donate:

Round 7
Invest:
Donate:

Round 8
Invest:
Donate:

Round 9
Invest:
Donate:

You have $300 total to use among all 9 rounds.
1434 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
Also, you will no longer be able to guess for the idol at the conclusion of the Live Final 5 Immunity Challenge, meaning, including today, you have 3 more days to guess. You can set up guesses in advance for all 3 of these days if you wish.
1434 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
IF THE TIME I SAID FOR THE LIVE FINAL 5 IMMUNITY CHALLENGE DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TIMES DO.
1434 days 17 hours ago
tunertin
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF 7 PM EASTERN/6 PM CENTRAL WORKS FOR YOU FOR THE LIVE FINAL 5 CHALLENGE ON JUNE 6TH
1434 days 17 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
I thiught you said 5pm est
1434 days 17 hours ago
tunertin
I did, but it might change. Just let me know what works for you and what doesn't.
1434 days 17 hours ago
tunertin
Just going off of what I'm hearing from everyone so far
1434 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
im really confused as to how this challenge works.
1434 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
So you have $300 to split across all 9 rounds, the goal is to invest the highest amount of money in as many rounds as possible, while avoiding donating the least. So you have to split up your money in a way that allows this. If you invest the most in a given round it is essentially a positive point, but if you donate the least and didn't donate the most in that round you get a negative point. Let me know if you're still confused :)
1434 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
I gotcha.
1434 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
7 works better for me for the next challenge :)
1433 days 18 hours ago
BakuSkye
present
1433 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello
1433 days 18 hours ago
BakuSkye
how is everyone today
1433 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
I'm good
1433 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
ROUND 1

BakuSkye
Invest: 5$
Donate: 25$

Tbart
Invest: 0
Donate: 11

Schwabby2222
Invest: $1
Donate: $8

Gerasimov
Invest: $0
Donate: $13

SeaViper
Invest: 45
Donate: 5

Pkpkpkpk
Invest:0
Donate:5

SeaViper invests the most and earns a Top Investor Badge
Pkpkpkpk donates the least and earns a Miser Badge

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!