This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Mea Ngaro)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Mea Ngaro)

2682 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
Welcome to the final normal Tribal Council of the season. The winner will be chosen at the next Tribal Council. However, we first need to determine who will join Macda27 in the Final 2. Macda27 will have 24 hours, until 7 pm EST, tomorrow January 15th to cast his vote by mailing me. I will post the vote as soon as I receive it. Once this happens, I will then get the Final Tribal Council posted and the Jury will have between 24 and 48 hours to cast their votes for the winner. If Macda27 fails to vote within 24 hours, he will lose Immunity and it will be passed to the person with the next highest number of points in the Immunity Challenge, moondancer63 and he will have 24 hours to cast his vote in the event that Macda27 fails to do so. Below I have posted questions for each of you. The questions asked of moondancer63 and Chesterrificxx may help in your decision Macda27, so please take your time deciding who you'd like to bring with you, and who you'd like to vote out.

Macda27- You have won Immunity once again and are in the Final 2, how do you feel and what will go into your decision of who to bring with you?

moondancer63 and Chesterrificxx- Why should Macda27 choose to bring you to the Final 2 over the other?
2682 days 3 hours ago
Macda27
Macda27- You have won Immunity once again and are in the Final 2, how do you feel and what will go into your decision of who to bring with you?

Loyalty, although I may of done one or two unloyal things this season, I did stick to my Socotra alliance throughout the game.
2682 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
I have received the sole vote.

*Pulls vote out of the urn*

12th and Final person voted out of Survivor Mystery Island
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Chesterrificxx

Chester, you need to bring me your torch

Chesterrificxx, your tribe has spoken, *snuffs torch*, time for you to go.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!