This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

2694 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
As you may have noticed, the Forum and main page are very empty. I have deleted all traces of the placements of this season. This is because, for your final immunity challenge, you will need to fill in all the blanks in the below and privately message it to me.

4th- ______ Lost Tie-Breaker to moondancer63 () #
5th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #
6th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #
7th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #
8th- ______ Expelled Day _ (received 2 strikes) #
9th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #
--------------------------MERGE--------------------------
10th- ______ Medically Evacuated Day _ #
11th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #
12th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #
13th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #
14th- ______ Voted Out Day _ () #

You will need to fill in the first blank with the username of the person eliminated, the second blank with the day they were voted out, the parentheses with the vote (for example 3-1) and on the # put their original tribe. Whoever correctly fills in the highest number of blanks will win Immunity and be guaranteed a spot in the Final 2 and will get to choose who to take with them. You have 24 hours until 6pm EST tomorrow, January 14th, to complete the challenge. I am not making rules against talking to eliminated players to get as much information as you can as I have no way to enforce a rule like that. However, I would prefer if you did not discuss the challenge with eliminated players. I also have another announcement to make. Chesterrificxx is the current holder of the Legacy Advantage and has received an advantage in this challenge. He will gain 5 additional points to go along with his final score of correct answers. Although a small advantage, it could change the game.
2693 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
Less than an hour to go...
2693 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
Sorry I'm 40 minutes late, went out to dinner with my family and just managed to get onto a computer. I will calculate scores and announce the winner of Immunity.
2693 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
A might be a few off with the points, but either way I am 100% sure of who won. Chesterrificxx did not complete the challenge, but his Legacy Advantage gives him 5 points anyway.

The winner of the Final Immunity Challenge of the season is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Macda27

Congratulations Macda27, you are the winner of Immunity and are guaranteed a spot in the Final 2. You will also get to choose who you bring with you, moondancer63 or Chesterificxx.

Macda27 scored 17 points and moondancer63 scored 9
2693 days 6 hours ago
Macda27
OH MY GOD I WON THE FINAL IMMUNITY OF THE SEASON ERMAHGURD!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!