This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG9- The Amazing Race Premiere (May 7th, 2016)

Topic » TRGG9- The Amazing Race..

2935 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
The race will finally begin tomorrow! Teams can start the leg at 11 am EST, but will have until 9 pm EST on Sunday, May 8th. Shortly after the end of the leg, the first elimination will be announced. When a team is ready to begin, mail me. If I am online I will mail you back and ask you to confirm that you would like to begin. This is to make sure that if I take awhile, you will still be ready. If I am not online, I insist that you still mail me. This will tell me that you are active and that I should try to reach you when I get online. If I am online and too many people are doing the leg already at once, I will let you know and ask that you begin your leg later. Good luck teams! If you have any questions, please ask them asap :)
2935 days 5 hours ago
TR1364
*eats a protein bar*
2935 days 5 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Ready to win
2935 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Oh yeah, alliances ARE ALLOWED, however, I ask that you do not share information about legs. I don't want one person to go into the leg blindly and tell someone else everything such as answers to riddle type things. This is not how I want the game to go, also it will hurt you if you help someone else because their time will be better than yours and your penalty for the next leg will be larger and you will have a smaller chance of getting the prize for coming in first each leg. Alliances should just be used for U-Turns and Yields and stuff like that :)
2935 days 4 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Awesome!
2935 days 1 hour ago
pinkiepie512
Oooh yay, so excited!!!
2935 days ago
danielm345
oh yeah!
2934 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Excited and nervous at the same time!
2934 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
So ready to start
2934 days 12 hours ago
TR1364
HIYA!
2934 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
I will be posting the premiere shortly and will send out mail to the whole cast!
2934 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
THIS IS IT!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!