This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8- TRGG Takeover Applications

Topic » Season 8- TRGG Takeover..

3211 days 22 hours ago
LongedShorted
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Blake
Color Level: Black
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Weekdays and Weekends 4:30 PM EST onwards.

Are there any days you will be unavailable within the next month (now through August 22nd)? No.

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? None

Will you do challenges and send in votes every round that you are required to do so? Of course!

Will you respect the host? Yes.

Which of the 5 games is your favorite? Survivor. I loveeee the show. I LOVE making big moves and seeing everyone's faces and all the disgusting tears. I love idol plays. Everything about it is amazing.

Which of the 5 games is your least favorite? Whodunnit, only because I have BARELY watched the show, if at all.
3211 days 12 hours ago
chibideidara
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Edgar
Color Level: Sky
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 12

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Any day after 2 PM EST

Are there any days you will be unavailable within the next month (now through August 22nd)? Nope, I'm very active

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No this is my first time and I hope I'm cast

Will you do challenges and send in votes every round that you are required to do so? Yes I'm always active in group games that I apply to

Will you respect the host? Of course!

Which of the 5 games is your favorite? Big Brother US because I love big brother and the format of it

Which of the 5 games is your least favorite? Big Brother UK because I have never seen it before
3211 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
APPS CLOSED

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!