This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #22 (Espoir)

Topic » Tribal Council #22 (Espoir)

3730 days 18 hours ago
Samhuss
Welcome Espoir  to your 7th Tribal Council. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Victor - How safe are you feeling, and what impact your vote will have?

Adam - How hard will it be for you to vote this tribal council?

Ali - Are you in the Majority of this final 5 or the minority of it?

Mo - Yet another immunity win, do you feel like you need it this round?

Acyuta - Does the fact that you are not immune this tribal make you feel like you might fall short from F3?

Note that this is the last tribal council you are allowed to play a hidden immunity idol.

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I!
3730 days 18 hours ago
acyuta
Acyuta - Does the fact that you are not immune this tribal make you feel like you might fall short from F3?

Well, I am already a target. But I believe i will make it. I have faith. And faith will lead me! :)
3730 days 18 hours ago
m7md26
Actually sam you're wrong i gave my immunity to acyuta :)
maybe it will be the dumbest move this game but i can say i stood by a friend
3730 days 18 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Adam - How hard will it be for you to vote this tribal council?
I honestly think my vote is the least of my worries. I already know who is in what alliances...so there's a good chAnce that I'm next. But I would like to point out something to the 4 other castaways. Right now I am the smallest threat in Bora Bora. After I lost the people I trusted the most, i practically quit. I didn't even want to play anymore. But once we hit F6, I thought I could have a chance. But by the way I did in the challenge, I'm obviously non threatening and I think you should really think about keeping me around. I'm not going to pathetically beg to you. But all I am saying is that you would be stupid to take me out now. Thank you ;)
3730 days 18 hours ago
Samhuss
Please everyone note that you cannot cast a vote against Acyuta.
3730 days 18 hours ago
acyuta
omg thankyou mo. :')
3729 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
As you know there is a day break due to circumstances that do not need to be known. But we still get to read the votes...
3729 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
First Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam
3729 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Victor

Adam - 1
Victor - 1
3729 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam

Adam - 2
Victor - 1
3729 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Next person voted out of Survivor: Bora Bora and the 8th Member of our Jury...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam

Adam please bring me your torch. Adam...the tribe have spoken *snuffs torch*. It's time for you to go...
3729 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
We are now down to 4. 1 will join the Jury and 3 will battle it out for the Gift Prize...we will find all that out by the end of the week!
3729 days 16 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Thanks noobs...I know who Im voting for XD

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!