This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #19

Topic » Immunity Challenge #19

3731 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Come on in guys! Last time we saw Akshay being voted out at the last Tribal Council. Before we get to today's Immunity Challenge Acyuta I will take back the Immunity Necklace.

For today's challenge you will need to talk to Ryan_Jambe because you will be required to be on at the same time as him for the challenge. Today's challenge is going to be a little different. The Immunity Challenge has 5 Stations. At the first 4 stations you will be given a challenge you need to complete. Once you have completed the station you will be given a bag so you will get 4 bags altogether. Once you have all 4 bags you will find out what the final 5th Station is. Can I remind everyone that Victor won a Bag at the Survivor Auction and that is 1 of the 4 bags Victor needed to collect which means Victor only needs to complete 3 stations before doing the 5th Station...

Okay that's the challenge. As always you have 24 hours to complete the challenge

Ryan_Jambe's Skype is ryan.jambe (Skype will be easier for the challenge and will benefit you)

Survivors Ready?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go!
3731 days 5 hours ago
Argai
Oh, that's good.
3730 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results are in...

Ali - 30 Minutes
Mo - 6 Minutes
Acyuta - 18 Minutes
Victor - 8 Minutes
Adam - We hit a technical glitch on Station #5 but was not faster than the fastest time anyway...

So with that Mo wins Immunity! Everyone else is vulnerable at Tribal Council where somebody will be voted out of this game...
3730 days 18 hours ago
acyuta
Good luck everyone
3730 days 18 hours ago
m7md26
*giving immunity to acyuta*
3730 days 18 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I'm like freaking Ciera right now XD
3730 days 17 hours ago
acyuta
OMG :') Thanks mo *Accepts immunity* :)
3730 days 17 hours ago
CutieAmy
i coudlnt be happier :)

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!