This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

3755 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome guys to your 14th Immunity Challenge this season. As you all know after 2 sets of tied votes it was Parvati who had the black rock and was out of this game...

First things first Acyuta...I will take back Immunity. Immunity is now back up for grabs. In today's Immunity Challenge you are going to take part in one of the richest challenges you will ever see on Survivor. We have set up a Survivor Jewellery Store. In this Jewellery Store are many items including:

Diamonds (50 Points)
Pearls (30 Points)
Rubies (20 Points)
Topazes (10 Points)
Emeralds (5 Points)

For this challenge you will all receive 1 of each jewel to begin with (That's a total of 115 Points). So everybody has 115 Points. Your job is to now take as many of each Jewel as you like so you make a score. Your job is to have the score that is not the highest score or the lowest score...in fact it needs to be the score right in the middle out of everyone left in this game...so there are 11 people which means the 6th Highest Score (6th Lowest Score) is what you are aiming to try and get...below is an example of what I mean using not real scores!

Person 1 = 10 Points <--- Lowest Score
Person 2 = 20 Points
Person 3 = 30 Points
Person 4 = 40 Points
Person 5 = 50 Points
Person 6 = 60 Points <--- Winning Score (In The Middle)
Person 7 = 70 Points
Person 8 = 80 Points
Person 9 = 90 Points
Person 10 = 100 Points
Person 11 = 110 Points <--- Highest Score

Please MAIL Ryan_Jambe and Samhuss the Jewels you are choosing. Please note you are allowed to take as many Jewels of each kind as you like! There is no limit. Your goal is just to try and be the score that is in the middle out of everyone!

If you have any questions please post them here or mail Ryan_Jambe

Survivors Ready?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go!
3755 days 2 hours ago
winner132
FUCK EVERYONE AND FUCK THIS RIGGED ASS GAME
3755 days 2 hours ago
winner132
CUZ OUT OF EVERYONE I FUCKING PICKED THE BLACK ROCK., YEAH RIGHT MY ASS I PICKED IT, WHERES THE FUCKING PROOF THAT I PICKED IT, EXCEPT FOR WHAT RYAN SAYS
3755 days 2 hours ago
winner132
YOU ALL BETTER FUCKING PRAY THAT THERE NO RETURNEE CHALLENGE, CUZ IF I COME BACK I SWEAR IM GIVING ALL YOU ALI WORSHIPERS HELL
3755 days 1 hour ago
J0K3R
What happens if people tie?
3755 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
In a tie situation it shall be the first person who mailed me their decisions
3754 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Here are the scores. Please note Ty did not participate which means this game would mean there were 2 middles, however, as there was a tie that does mean a middle was created again...

Victor                160 <--- LOWEST
Eddie                175
Ali                        195
Adam                210
Mo                        215 <--- MIDDLE
Acyuta/Edu        230
Akshay                255
Andrew                310
Ethan                365 <--- HIGHEST

With that Mo has won Immunity!

Now onto the Bracelets...

With the most poll votes...Mo has won the White Bracelet. This means you have 2 votes at Tribal Council

With the least poll votes...Ethan has won the Black Bracelet. This means you will NOT be allowed to vote at Tribal Council

With that we shall now progress into Tribal Council

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!