This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Decouvrir)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Decouvrir)..

3762 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
Welcome Decouvrir  to your 3rd Tribal Council as a new tribe. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Ali - How safe do you feel having a self vote against you, given by Billy?

Joshua - You guys have been losing a challenge after the other, any explanation?

Mo - What is your vote going to be based on tonight?

Acyuta - Looking at last 2 tribal councils there seems to be solid 6 votes, does that make you feel rather safe than as a target?

Akshay - How important of a role the treasure chest is going to play tonight?

Ethan - How things are going for you in the tribe, considering you are a new comer to it?

Andrew - Is the vote going to be a clear unanimous vote or will the vote be a tie or close to a tie?

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I!
3762 days 5 hours ago
CutieAmy
*stares at sam and iam like are you fucking kidding me*
3762 days 5 hours ago
acyuta
I am really nervous this round as there is a clear strategy going on. I have been in the Decouvrir from Day 1 and won us Immunity multiple times. I should not be considered a target at all(Atleast for now)
3762 days 5 hours ago
galore
If am gonna be the blindside then I would like to have the shell...
3762 days 4 hours ago
levonini
idk im just a kid who's four, each day I grow some more u just a little whore
IM CAILLOU
CAILLOU
CAILLOU
IM CAILLOU

THATS ME
3762 days 3 hours ago
Joshua17
The first two challenges we lost relied more on luck than they did skill, this challenge, the other tribe were just too powerful.
3761 days 19 hours ago
m7md26
My vote is the same as it always been keep the tribe strong!
3761 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - How things are going for you in the tribe, considering you are a new comer to it?

Ummmmm honestly, 1 person talks to me! AND THAT'S IT! It's pretty crazy I've even survived these last few tribal councils because of the lack of communication everyone gives me! :(

Like honestly, I feel like an outcast! And it just sucks knowing that you could be going home tonight when you AGAIN, did the best in the immunity challenge! But, we'll see :S
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
It is time to ready the votes...
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
read*
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
First vote
Ali - (ink from billy)

1 vote Ali
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
Next vote
Ethan

1 vote Ali
1 vote Ethan
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
Next Vote
Joshua

1 vote Ali
1 vote Ethan
1 vote Joshua
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
Next Vote
Joshua

1 vote Ali
1 vote Ethan
2 vote Joshua
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
Next Vote
Ali

2 vote Ali
1 vote Ethan
2 vote Joshua
3761 days 4 hours ago
Samhuss
Next vote
Joshua

2 votes Ali
1 vote Ethan
3 votes Joshua

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!