This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Decouvrir)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Decouvrir)

3775 days 15 hours ago
Samhuss
Welcome Decouvrir  to your 1st Tribal Council as a new tribe. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Ali - As a player who returned to the game, do you feel like a target?
Stewen - Does the fact that there are another 4 original members of Decouvrir along with you make you feel safe?
Joshua - What is your vote going to be based on tonight?
Mo - Why do you think you ended up in tribal council tonight, any clear reason why you lost the challenge?
Billy - Is the vote going to be a clear unanimous vote or will the vote be a tie or close to a tie?
Acyuta - How is the swap (Victor/Ethan)  going to affect the vote?
Akshay - are you worried that the former Decouvrir members will just pick you off since they have the majority?
Ethan - Do you feel like the target knowing that you are in a new tribe yet again?
Andrew - How important of a role the treasure chest is going to play tonight?

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I!
3775 days 15 hours ago
Billybo10000
Is the vote going to be a clear unanimous vote or will the vote be a tie or a close tie?

I'm not too sure. If somebody was inactive, then I can understand, but I think we were all cooperating, and it was just bad luck we got sent here. I have a feeling that the votes will be close to a tie...
3775 days 15 hours ago
m7md26
I dont think theres any clear reason we lost the challenge, the challenge had a lot to do with luck and i guess we weren't lucky this time. it was no one's fault we lost, but sadly we need to vote someone out
3775 days 15 hours ago
Temeky
- Does the fact that there are another 4 original members of Decouvrir along with you make you feel safe?

Absolutely not. LOL
I am really scared because I feel like I have been doing the least during these challenges. I hope my tribe mates give me an another chance though.
3775 days 15 hours ago
Joshua17
My vote tonight, well I am not really sure what I am basing my vote on, it is hard when you are in a new tribe, regardless of old tribe loyalties. Anything can happen and I could get blindsided and I wouldn't be aware.
3775 days 14 hours ago
CutieAmy
Ali - As a player who returned to the game, do you feel like a target?
iam far from a target lol because i have no idea whats going on in the game
3775 days 9 hours ago
galore
I don't think they will..since am performing well
3775 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - Do you feel like the target knowing that you are in a new tribe yet again?''

Well, it's inevitable that I'm going home tonight, so let's just hope I get a good twist from a treasure chest :S
3775 days 6 hours ago
acyuta
Acyuta - How is the swap (Victor/Ethan)  going to affect the vote?

We vote based on the activeness of the tribe members and i dont think the swap is going to affect much.
3774 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person will be asked to pick a Treasure Chest before leaving the Tribal Council area immediately...

I'll read the votes...
3774 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
First vote
Stewen

1 vote Stewen
3774 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
Next vote
Stewen

2 vote Stewen
3774 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
Next vote
Ethan

2 vote Stewen
1 vote Ethan
3774 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
Next vote
Stewen

3 vote Stewen
1 vote Ethan
3774 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
Next vote
Ethan

3 votes Stewen
2 votes Ethan
3774 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
Next vote
Ethan

3 votes Stewen
3 votes Ethan

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!