This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council (Inconnu)

Topic » Tribal Council (Inconnu)

3789 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome Inconnu to Tribal Council. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game. There will be no questions for this Tribal but please when you vote mail it to myself and Samhuss along with a confessional (would be nice).

You have just under 24 hours to mail in your vote!
3789 days 8 hours ago
Edu84
My confessional is: FUCK U RYAN! U ARE FUCKIN RIGGING THIS GAME!
3789 days 8 hours ago
Edu84
and I vote u and samhuss! out of this game!
3789 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
There is no rigging Edu...the results ultimately have been posted when they had to (slightly later though)
3789 days 8 hours ago
Edu84
1h and 30m later when u fucking got the chance to collect late results from other tribes making mine lose! isn't this rigging u fucking idiot?!?!?!?
3789 days 8 hours ago
winner132
Edu calm down your making our tribe look like sore losers, we lose this time, but we will get them next time and win immunity dont worry
3789 days 7 hours ago
Anoreoz897
*nervous breakdown*
3788 days 10 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*Places Urn Down*

Inside this Urn are the votes you have casted. Now as some of you may know some people have complained on this tribe about the rules of the Immunity Challenge and how some people's screenshots do not meet the rules of the challenge. After review and seeing which screenshots would match what Samhuss wrote in the rules I have decided this tribe would have in fact won Immunity if the rules about the screenshot were included...

THEREFORE, none of you will be voted out and you guys can head back to camp. Expect the Unexpected! :)
3788 days 9 hours ago
Edu84
FUCK U! ALL THE OTHER TRIBES NEED TO GO TO TRIBAL if not then u are fucking rigging this shit!!!

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!