This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRE SEASON EPISODE 2

Topic » PRE SEASON EPISODE 2

3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
welcome today we have my guest zuekelle he is gonna talk aboit why he quit lms 4 his thoughts on it and his new show so lets talk
3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
so lets welcome zukelle
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
*walks in with tequila* sup
3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
heyy  and yess my favorite lol
3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
so zuelke hows it going
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
Goooooood
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
*sips*
3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
lol that is great to hear so we have alot to talk about today so lets get started so we all know u are known for making shocking moves but we never expected you to quit so what happened
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
Well, as you know, LMS4 got the record for the most quitting players in it's history.  Most of them were inactives and there are still plenty of inactives in the game. The only 3 actives left were Roman, Tori, and Ty.  And guess what, we were fighting each other. The inactives made the game less fun and sooner or later the actives would be eradicated.  I just found no fun in the group.
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
But I would love to return for a second chances season or something like that, just to prove that I can actually play the game and that I'm not just one of those quitters in the game.
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
I sacrificed myself for Roman because I knew he'd give a better effort to stay in the game than me.
3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
yes because you are very vocals about quitters from my knowledge fromm all the things you said about the quitters do u feel like a hypocrite or do u feel like u can walk in their shoes now
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
Quitters all have their reasons, but I wanted to let Roman stay in the game because I wasn't having much fun and it would've sucked to see him leave. Tbh, I think an inactive quitter is much better than an inactive player. They're just a waste of space and slow down the game.  They completely forget about the game and that's what makes them inactive. The reason I think there are so many inactives left is because of the exile twist. I think one person is okay, but two is going way too far.
3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
so there are rumors going around that you quit because people were about to get rid of you and you did not like the host of the show is that true or somewhat true
3779 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
Somewhat true. Little secret, my Ally Tori told me she had the mutiny talisman, and that kind of pissed me off.  Ty was our enemy and he could easily get the half-actives votes to get rid of me.  If she wanted, she could easily ditch me to go to the Silver team and leave me to handle Ty. I wasn't in a really good position and that could've easily gotten me out anyway.  This is only a minor reason but it's true.
3779 days 22 hours ago
nytrell12345
Wow juicy tori bitch we know ur secret lol so what about the dispute with tut

open group

THE NYTRELL SHOW!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!