This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRE-SEASON PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!

Topic » PRE-SEASON PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!

3796 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Kylie was robbed
3796 days 4 hours ago
neme81
like the week before i was assigned the color purple so i did a purple suit and tie and she almost eliminated me. like i think these people who make theses shows are unfair
3796 days 4 hours ago
nytrell12345
ok so how did this make u feel  like thy were judging u too harsh
3796 days 4 hours ago
neme81
well i thought everyone was being judge to hard
3796 days 4 hours ago
neme81
like we signed up to have fun
3796 days 4 hours ago
neme81
this is like survivor right david
3796 days 4 hours ago
nytrell12345
ok so here is the big question so yall think this judging is going to far i think so because with these modeling things it makes me think that there is 1 image of beauty how do yall feel
3796 days 4 hours ago
DrDanBoogie
What are you trying to say lol?
3796 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Kind of technically judges vote together who to eliminate....ik for a fact some hosts rig it for a certain player but who knows
3796 days 4 hours ago
nytrell12345
how do u feel about people judging other people is it cliche because no one is perfect
3796 days 4 hours ago
neme81
well all you are to do is post a pic of a theme right so i did that then later you here it's horrible and your out
3796 days 4 hours ago
neme81
no on the one i was in there was only one judge
3796 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Tbh I practice modeling with my face lmao
3796 days 4 hours ago
nytrell12345
yea now another thing is have we ever got into an argument and judged someone else i know i did it thats what im known for lol but sometimes people take it too far
3796 days 4 hours ago
nytrell12345
me too david lol i be in the mirror mastering the art of smize'n lol

open group

THE NYTRELL SHOW!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!