This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council + Reunion Show

Topic » Final Tribal Council + Reunion..

3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Okay thanks Nora for playing :)
and hopefully your not js that it was a great season to make me happy
3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Thanks Hannah I had fun too
3766 days 15 hours ago
Hannah_McKay
And i really do like everyone here! My rites of passage sounds reeeeally catty, but i was just trying to do that so they would stand out and i could win the FIC :) I have no problems with anyone and i love you all :)
3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
I felt like this was missed but Hannah and Danny both won fan fav

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6543/poll/survivor-brazil-fan-favorite-103636
3766 days 15 hours ago
Hannah_McKay
yay :)
3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Well I guess it's time to wrap this season up thanks for a good season survivors!

I'm going to take a small break again from hosting not a big of time as last time, but a month just so I can relax a bit. Hopefully next season can be even better!
3766 days 15 hours ago
Marty093
I'd like to say that this was a great game and you guys are great too. Thanks mass for being a great host keep it up.
3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Remember I will keep on updating the wiki with confessionals and the voting stuff so be sure to check in daily!
3766 days 15 hours ago
Hannah_McKay
oh one other thing i want to say to Nora, I was really close to bringing you to F2 with me. But when i saw your rites of passage how you were trying to get me out, i knew i had to vote for you. It wasn't personal or anything, but i always had my suspicions about Brian's loyalty. Nora, you were the only person i never doubted the entire game, so i thought to sit next to the one person who truly outwitted me would have been a terrible move on my part.
3766 days 15 hours ago
KOKidd
Why was i a villian
3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
her voting confessional

Well this may be a big mistake but.....
*N-O-R-A*
"I thought i could trust you, obviously i couldn't. I don't want to be sitting in F2 next to the only person who was able to manipulate me. Sorry, girl. I have no hard feelings towards you, and i hope that we can be friends after this game :)" *blows kiss*
3766 days 15 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Thanks for a great season Mass, it was great playing your game while you hosted! Hopefully I can return and maybe play a more physical game in the future? :P thanks Mass, and Thankyou cast!
3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Brian hi!
I think you were a villain because you were so ready to vote out your alliance members
3766 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Alright this season is officially over! If you want to say something use the mail option thanks guys once again and have fun surviving!
3766 days 15 hours ago
KOKidd
Mass truly i had the most fun this seasn (not just due to being active) and hey what ever gets u father right?

open group

MassGustavo's Survivor: Masai Mara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!