This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

3755 days ago
massgustavo95
^Answer questions

Hannah's vote is due by 4:00 EST
3755 days ago
noraw6842
Mass open a separate thread. Im not scrolling thru a million dots just to get to the questions.
3755 days ago
massgustavo95
Formagaio Tribal Council

Let's bring in the jurors; JT, Marty, Lisa, Red, Zach, and Brian voted out at last tribal council

Nora and Danny: Why should Hannah bring you?

Hannah: How are you feeling right now?
3755 days ago
noraw6842
Thanks mass

Hannah you should keep me because I have been dragged to the end like a rag doll. I was a floater in this game and you will beat me. Papagio will vote for danny if you take him.
3754 days 23 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
First of all, congratulations Hannah. Why should you bring me to the final 2? Because I was the one who extended my hand to you when the merge came and we have been together ever since, I feel as if you have an as good shot of winning going against Nora or myself in the end. You should bring me to the end because I would greatly and deeply appreciate it, and I would be devastated if you chose to not bring me to the final. I hope that our friendship will extend outside of the game and I respect whatever decision you make.
3754 days 23 hours ago
Hannah_McKay
Wow, I'm pretty shocked right now!! I feel great that I've made it to F2...but this decision is not easy at all! I love both Danny and Nora, and i was almost hoping i wouldn't win because i didn't want to have to make this decision :/

And for the record, my "Rite of passage" sounds really bitchy, but i had to leave comments that would stand out so i could win immunity :) No ill will towards anyone!
3754 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Also, to throw a little shade, Nora and Brian have been trying to get you out the past three rounds, but you won immunity which made them unable to enact their plan.
3754 days 2 hours ago
massgustavo95
*gets urn*
there is one vote in this urn.......either Nora or Danny will be sent to the jury
3754 days 2 hours ago
noraw6842
Gl danny
3754 days 2 hours ago
massgustavo95
First and only vote
Seventh member of the jury and the twelfth person voted out
3754 days 2 hours ago
massgustavo95
Nora

Nora
*snuffs torch*
the tribe has spoken it's time for you to go......

Well congrats Hannah and Danny you have gone as far as you can in this game. Now you fate is in the hands of the seven member jury that you were part of eliminating...good luck
3754 days 2 hours ago
noraw6842
Alright! Good game ? My vote is still undecided
3754 days 2 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Thanks Hannah, and sorry Nora

open group

MassGustavo's Survivor: Masai Mara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!